- 2000mg of cod liver oil per service
- 1 service= 2 gel capsules
- Contains 140mg of Epa (Eicosapentaenoic acid) per service
- Contains 120mg of Dha (Docosahexaenoic acid) per service
- Contains 584µg of Vitamin A per service
- Contains 4.2µg of Vitamin D per service
- 120 Capsules per pot
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Produced in Certified EU Laboratory
- HACCP Certificate
What is Cod Liver Oil by HSNessentials?
Cod liver oil from HSN Essential is a nutritional supplement in the form of softgels. Each service provides the body with an optimal Omega-3 fatty acid dosage (EPA or eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA or docosahexaenoic acid), and 584µg of vitamin A and 4.2µg of vitamin D.
Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) contribute to:
- Maintaining a normal arterial pressure
- Keeping normal blood levels of triglycerides
- Contribute to the normal function of the heart
Characteristics of HSNessentials Cod Liver Oil
- 2000 g of cod liver oil: Cod liver oil is obtained by cooking steamed cod livers and then pressing them to extract their oil.
- Guaranteed quality: The raw material used in the production process has been reviewed and analyzed to comply with the strictest specifications necessary for its subsequent use.
- Produced in a Certified EU Laboratory: This product has been developed in an EU certified laboratory and has undergone rigorous quality controls in force under the current Law that guarantee the origin, quality and purity of the product. Includes HACCP and ISO 22000 certificates.
- Easy-to-swallow gel capsules: The shape, material, size and surface coating of these capsules has been optimized to make it easier for the user to consume.
How to combine Cod Liver Oil?
Cod Liver Oil can be combined with a multitude of products.
It can be combined with a multivitamin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10 or Curcumin extract among others.
Cod liver oil is a safe supplement if taken in the right amounts. It can cause adverse effects if the person is allergic to the source used, in this case, the oil that has been used is from a fish source, therefore it is not advisable to take this supplement if you have a fish allergy.
Who is this Cod Liver Oil supplement for?
- Anyone looking to complete their diet with animal source Omega-3 fatty acids supplement.
Nutritional Facts COD LIVER OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information COD LIVER OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels|
|Serving size: 2 softgels|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||140mg||++|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||120mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Cod liver oil, gelatine (capsule), coating agent E422 (glycerin), antioxidants (E306 tocopherol rich extract, E304i ascorbyl palmitate and E310 propyl gallate), colorant E171 (titanium dioxide).|
How to take ACEITE DE HÍGADO DE BACALAO 1000mg - 120 softgels:As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels a day.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.