COD LIVER OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels
Nutritional Facts COD LIVER OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information COD LIVER OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels|
|Serving size: 2 softgels|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||140mg||++|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||120mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Cod liver oil, gelatine (capsule), glazing agent E422 (glycerin), antioxidants (E306 tocopherol rich extract, E304i ascorbyl palmitate and E310 propyl gallate), colour E171 (titanium dioxide).|
How to take COD LIVER OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels:Take 2 softgels a day.
- 2000mg of Cod liver oil per serving
- 1 serving = 2 softgels
- With 140mg of EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) per serving
- With 120mg of DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) per serving
- With 584µg of Vitamin A per serving
- With 4.2µg of Vitamin D per serving
- 120 Capsules per bottle
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
What is HSNessentials Cod Liver Oil?
Cod liver oil by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement made of cod fish liver oil in softgels. Each serving provides the organism with an optimal amount of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA or eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA or docosahexaenoic acid), and 584µg of Vitamin A and 4.2µg of Vitamin D.
The recommended daily amount for this nutritional supplement is 2 softgels a day.
Characteristics of HSNessentials Cod Liver Oil
- 2000g of cod liver oil: Cod liver oil is obtained by cooking cod livers and then pressing them to extract their oil.
- Guaranteed quality: The raw ingredient that has been used to make this product has been tested and analyzed to meet the strictest specifications that are necessary for its use.
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.: This product has been produced in a certified laboratory from the E.U. and has undergone rigorous quality controls applicable by the Law that guarantee the origin, quality, and purity of the product.
- Easy-to-swallow softgels: The shape, material, size, and glazing of these capsules has been optimized to make its consumption easier.
How to combine Cod Liver Oil?
Cod Liver Oil can be combined with a wide range of products.
Cod liver oil is a safe supplement if it is consumed in proper amounts. It can cause side effects if the person is allergic to the source which is the oil from a fish in this case. This means that it is not advisable to consume this supplement if you are allergic to fish.