COD LIVER OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels
Nutritional Facts COD LIVER OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information COD LIVER OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels|
|Serving size: 2 softgels|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||140mg||++|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||120mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Cod liver oil, gelatine (capsule), coating agent E422 (glycerin), antioxidants (E306 tocopherol rich extract, E304i ascorbyl palmitate and E310 propyl gallate), colouring E171 (titanium dioxide).|
How to take COD LIVER OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels:Take 2 softgels a day.
- 2000mg of cod liver oil per service
- 1 service = 2 gel capsules
- Contains 140mg of Epa (Eicosapentaenoic acid) per service
- Contains 120mg of Dha (Docosahexaenoic acid) per service
- Contains 584µg of Vitamin A per service
- Contains 4.2µg of Vitamin D per service
- 120 Capsules per pot
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Produced in Certified E.U. Laboratory
- HACCP Certificate
What is HSN Essentials Cod Liver Oil?
Cod liver oil by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement in the form of softgels. Each service provides the body with an optimal dose of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA or eicosapentaenoic acid and DHA or docosahexaenoic acid), and 584µg of Vitamin A and 4.2µg of Vitamin D.
Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) contribute to:
- Maintaining normal arterial pressure
- Keeping normal blood levels of triglycerides
- Normal heart function
Characteristics of HSN Essentials Cod Liver Oil
- 2000g of cod liver oil: Cod liver oil is obtained by steaming cod livers and then pressing them to extract their oil.
- Guaranteed quality: The raw material used in the production process has been reviewed and analyzed to comply with the strictest specifications necessary for its subsequent use.
- Produced in a Certified E.U. Laboratory: This product has been developed in an EU certified laboratory and has undergone rigorous quality controls in force under the current Law that guarantee the origin, quality and purity of the product. Includes HACCP and ISO 22000 certificates.
- Easy to swallow gel capsules: The shape, material, size and surface coating of these capsules has been optimized to make it easier for the user to consume.
How to combine Cod Liver Oil?
Cod Liver Oil can be combined with a multitude of products.
It can be combined with a multivitamin, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coenzyme Q10 or Curcumin extract among others.
Cod liver oil is a safe supplement if taken in the right amounts. It can cause adverse effects if the person is allergic to the source used, in this case, the oil is from a fish source, therefore it is not advisable to take this supplement if you are allergic to fish.
Who is this Cod Liver Oil supplement for?
- Anyone looking to complete their diet with an animal source Omega-3 fatty acids supplement