COENZYME Q10 200mg
Nutritional Facts COENZYME Q10 200mg - 120 veg caps
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information COENZYME Q10 200mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone)||200mg|
|Ingredients: Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), Bulking agent E170 (Calcium carbonate), Maltodextrin, Glazing agent E463 (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Bulking agent E460(i) (microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking agents E470b (Magnesium stearate) and E551 (Silicon dioxide), Color (Titanium dioxide).|
How to take COENZYME Q10 200mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 veg caps daily, once a day.
- In-house production!
- 200mg of Coenzyme Q10 per capsule
- Coenzyme Q10 from Ubiquinone
- Vegetable capsules
- Vegetarian formula
- Produced in the E.U.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Without gluten nor lactose
What is Coenzyme Q10?
Coenzyme Q10 by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement made of Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) in vegetable capsules.
The recommended daily dose for this supplement is to take 1 vegetable capsule a day.
Coenzyme Q10 is a substance that our body produces on its own and that has similar functions to those of vitamins.
It can be supplied through our diet daily. The best sources of coenzyme Q10 are: sardines, salmon, and mackerel.
Features of Coenzyme Q10
- Amount of Coenzyme Q10: this nutritional supplement provides 200mg of Coenzyme Q10 per capsule. Coenzyme Q10 is not considered a vitamin because the body is able to synthesize it although part of this substance is broken down and must be supplied through the diet or supplementation.
- Vegetable capsules: this Coenzyme Q10 supplement is made with a vegetarian formula, so it does not contain any element of animal origin and it is completely suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Produced in the E.U.: coenzyme Q10 by HSNessentials has been produced in a certified laboratory from the E.U. with the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), ISO 22000 and HACCP certifications. The raw material is of the highest quality, free of contaminants, and with the highest standards of healthcare.
How can we combine Coenzyme Q10?
Coenzyme Q10 can be combined with a lot of supplements, depending on the needs of each individual.
We offer a long list of vitamin supplements from our HSNessential line, as well as minerals, fatty acids, and plant extracts.