- Hydrolyzed marine collagen Magnesium (magnesium citrate)
- Contains Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid
- Its powder format allows to take a dosage according to individual needs
- Pleasant taste of red berries
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified EU Laboratory
- HACCP Certificate
What is Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Magnesium by HSNessentials?
Collagen Magnesium by HSNessentials is a supplement based on hydrolyzed marine collagen, magnesium citrate, vitamin C L-ascorbic acid and hyaluronic acid.
Each service (10g) of this product provides:
- 8.97g Hydrolyzed marine collagen
- 83.2mg Magnesium
- 80mg Vitamin C
- 26mg Hyaluronic Acid
Properties of Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Magnesium
- The collagen contained in the formula is hydrolyzed of marine origin: The hydrolysis process causes a nutrient to be sub-divided into the molecules that constitute it. In this case, by subjecting collagen to hydrolysis, the proteins that form the collagen are divided into their constituent amino acids.
- The magnesium present in this product is supplied by the Magnesium Citrate: It is one of the best sources of this mineral. Most of the rival products use cheaper magnesium salts (carbonate or magnesium oxide) in order to lower costs but have nothing to do with those used in Magnesium Collagen by HSN Essentials. As always we try to offer the maximum in exchange for the minimum, being this a TOP product compared to others of the same category.
- Contains Vitamin C: This vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to maintain a normal functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
- It comes in the shape of powder flavoured with red fruits, which facilitates its dosage or measurement according to the needs of each person.
How to take Collagen Magnesium?
It is advisable to take 10g of this product a day with water. It is recommended to take in the middle of meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Marine collagen with magnesium is a safe supplement if taken in the right amounts. It can cause adverse effects if the person is allergic to the used source, in this case, marine collagen is the source, therefore it is not advisable to take this supplement if you have a fish, shellfish or crustacean allergy.
What to combine Collagen Magnesium with?
Collagen with Magnesium can be combined with a multitude of products. Just take into account that the combining product does not provide additional collagen and magnesium.
It can be combined with MSM, Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate.
Who is this Collagen and Magnesium supplement for?
- People looking to enrich their diet with top quality hydrolyzed collagen and magnesium.
- Sportspeople and active people
- Men and women over the age of 40.
Nutritional Facts HYDROLYZED MARINE COLLAGEN MAGNESIUM 1Kg RED FRUITS
|Information HYDROLYZED MARINE COLLAGEN MAGNESIUM 1Kg RED FRUITS|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (10g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Colágeno marino hidrolizado||8,97g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Hydrolyzed marine collagen ( fish ), magnesium citrate (520mg), red fruit flavour, acidity corrector E330 (citric acid), colorant E162 (red beetroot), l-ascorbic acid (vitamin c), Hyaluronic acid, sweetener E955 (sucralose).|
How to take COLÁGENO MARINO HIDROLIZADO + MAGNESIO:As a dietary supplement, take 10g a day with water.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.
HYDROLYZED MARINE COLLAGEN + MAGNESIUM | More collagen and hyaluronic acid than similar products from other brands - Silvia, 18/05/2017
This powder is packed with more collagen and hyaluronic acid than similar products from other brands. As a vegetarian, I also love that the collagen comes from marine sources instead of cows, chicken ...Put.General2017-05-18 Silvia100 0 100