HYDROLYZED MARINE COLLAGEN + MAGNESIUM
Nutritional Facts HYDROLYZED MARINE COLLAGEN MAGNESIUM 1Kg RED FRUITS
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information HYDROLYZED MARINE COLLAGEN MAGNESIUM 1Kg RED FRUITS|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (10g)|
|Daily dose: 10g|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Colágeno marino hidrolizado||8.97g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Hydrolyzed marine collagen ( fish ), magnesium citrate (520mg), red fruit flavour, acidity corrector E330 (citric acid), colorant E162 (red beetroot), l-ascorbic acid (vitamin c), Hyaluronic acid, sweetener E955 (sucralose).|
How to take HYDROLYZED MARINE COLLAGEN MAGNESIUM 1Kg RED FRUITS:Take 1 scoop (10g) daily with water.
- Hydrolyzed marine Collagen + Magnesium (magnesium citrate)
- Contains Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid
- Its powder format allows to take a dosage according to individual needs
- Pleasant taste of red berries
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified EU Laboratory
- HACCP Certificate
What is Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen + Magnesium by HSN Essentials?
Collagen + Magnesium by HSN Essentials is a supplement made of Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) and Hyaluronic Acid.
Each service (10g) of this product provides:
- 8.97g Hydrolyzed marine collagen
- 83.2mg Magnesium
- 80mg Vitamin C
- 26mg Hyaluronic Acid
Characteristics of Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen + Magnesium
- The Collagen contained in the formula is hydrolyzed from marine origin: The hydrolysis process causes a nutrient to be sub-divided into the molecules that constitute it. In this case, by subjecting Collagen to hydrolysis, the proteins that form the Collagen are divided into their constituent amino acids
- The Magnesium present in this product is supplied by Magnesium Citrate: It is one of the best sources of this mineral. Most of the rival products use cheaper magnesium salts (carbonate or magnesium oxide) in order to lower costs but have nothing in common with those used in Magnesium Collagen by HSN Essentials. As always we try to offer the maximum in exchange for the minimum, making this a TOP product compared to others of the same category
- Contains Vitamin C: This Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of Collagen to maintain a normal functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- It has a delicious red fruits flavour and comes in powder form, which facilitates its dosage or measurement according to the needs of each person
How to take Collagen + Magnesium?
It is advisable to take 10g of this product a day with water.
Marine Collagen with Magnesium is a totally safe supplement when taken in the right amounts. However, it can cause adverse effects if the person is allergic to the used source, in this case, Marine Collagen, therefore it is not advisable to take this supplement if you have a fish, shellfish or crustacean allergy.
What can Collagen + Magnesium be combined with?
Collagen + Magnesium can be combined with a variety of products. Making sure that the combined product does not provide additional Collagen or Magnesium.
It can be combined with MSM, Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, etc.
Who is this Collagen and Magnesium supplement for?
- People looking to enrich their diet with top quality Hydrolyzed Collagen and Magnesium.
- Sportspeople and active people
- Men and women over the age of 40
More collagen and hyaluronic acid than similar products from other brands
This powder is packed with more collagen and hyaluronic acid than similar products from other brands. As a vegetarian, I also love that the collagen comes from marine sources instead of cows, chicken ...