COLLAGEN + ORGANIC SILICA & MAGNESIUM - 180 tabs
Nutritional Facts COLLAGEN + ORGANIC SILICA & MAGNESIUM - 180 tabs
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information COLLAGEN + ORGANIC SILICA & MAGNESIUM - 180 tabs|
|Serving size: 2 comprimidos|
|Daily dose: 6 comprimidos|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Colágeno marino hidrolizado||1200mg||++|
|Magnesio (de citrato de magnesio 16% ion magnesio)||39,4mg||10,5%|
|Calcio (de carbonato cálcico (40% ion calcio)||46,4mg||5,8%|
|Magnesio (de hidróxido de magnesio 60% ion magnesio)||24mg||6,4%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||20mg||25%|
|Bamboo (Bambusa arundinacea)||10mg||++|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||1,66µg||33,2%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Hydrolyzed marine collagen (fish), magnesium citrate (123 mg), calcium carbonate (58 mg), magnesium hydroxide (20 mg), bulking agent E460i (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent E470b (magnesium stearate) ascorbic acid (vitamin C), anti-caking agent E551 (silicon dioxide), bamboo dry extract (Bambusa arundinacea L.- 70% silicon), cholecalciferol (vitamin d3).|
How to take COLLAGEN + ORGANIC SILICA & MAGNESIUM - 180 tabs:Take 2 tablets three times a day with meals.
- Provides a dose of marine collagen
- Enriched with magnesium and organic silicon
- Includes Vitamin C and D3
- Produced in a Certified E.U. Laboratory
- Made with the guarantees of GMP, ISO 22000 and HACCP
What is Collagen Organic Silicon & Magnesium?
Collagen Organic Silicon & Magnesium by HSN Essentials is a formula that combines three noteworthy ingredients for a correct maintenance of health, which are marine collagen, magnesium and organic silicon.
What is Collagen and what are its properties?
Collagen is the most abundant protein found in the body, representing about 80% of our connective tissues, as it constitutes 30% of the proteins in mammals and 7% of the body weight. Its main function is to provide structural support to the wide variety of tissues which are found in the different systems that constitute a part of our body, helping this way to maintain the joint structure and support the comfort of the joints. (1)
Collagen is vital to maintain the elasticity and flexibility of organs and tissues. Collagen fiber is combined with a wide range of substances and mineral s in the body to form structures. This is the case of skin, the organ with the largest extent of our body, made of a series of layers, such as the dermis (layer that is found between the epidermis, the most superficial layer, and the hypodermis, the lower layer), where collagen along with elastin (protein) form a fiber network to sustain the organ. (2)
The synthesis of collagen begins to decline progressively from the age of 20 to 30 years old, at approximately 1.5% per year of age, decreasing considerably by the age of 45. At the age of 60, production declines by more than 35%.
This reduction of collagen in the body is one of the main aggravating factors for problems related to the bones and joints to start to show, such as arthrosis or osteoarthritis, which tend to produce acute pain and inflammation of the joint. The degeneration of the cartilage also begins, losing its function as a protective support against articular impacts and raising, if possible, the damage and perceived pain. In addition, this joint deterioration leads to progressive loss of range of movement.
On another note, regarding skin maintenance, ageing signs will start to magnify, and with it the first wrinkles, where the skin has lost its distinctive elasticity and firmness. Oral supplementation with collagen is efficient to improve the features of skin ageing.(3)
Moreover, collagen supplementation in the long term improves cellulite and has a positive impact on skin health. (4)
What are the properties of Collagen Organic Silicon & Magnesium?
Taking collagen with organic silicon, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin D will provide a synergistic effect in our organism.
- Magnesium is a mineral that is responsible for the proper functioning of certain enzymes of the body, it produces energy, it also acts as a muscle relaxant and, like collagen, it contributes to bone regeneration.
- Calcium is a mineral that intervenes in the development of strong bones and teeth. It also is involved in other important functions, such as: blood coagulation, sending and receiving nervous signs, and muscle contraction and relaxation.
- Vitamin C acts as a powerful antioxidant. It also has an important role in the synthesis of the collagen structure, the healing of wounds, the function of the immune system and in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin D promotes the growth and mineralization of bones and increases intestinal absorption of calcium.
Who can benefit from taking Collagen with Organic Silicon & Magnesium?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes
- Old age people
1. Benito-Ruiz P, Camacho-Zambrano MM, Carrillo-Arcentales JN, Mestanza-Peralta MA, Vallejo-Flores CA, Vargas-López SV, Villacís-Tamayo RA, Zurita-Gavilanes LA. A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy and safety of a food ingredient, collagen hydrolysate, for improving joint comfort. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 2:99-113. doi: 10.1080/09637480802498820. Epub 2009 Feb 11.
2. Kruglikov IL, Scherer PE. General theory of skin reinforcement. PLoS One. 2017 Aug 10;12(8):e0182865. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0182865. eCollection 2017.
3. Asserin J, Lati E, Shioya T, Prawitt J. The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015 Dec;14(4):291-301. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12174. Epub 2015 Sep 12.
4. Schunck M, Zague V, Oesser S, Proksch E. Dietary Supplementation with Specific Collagen Peptides Has a Body Mass Index-Dependent Beneficial Effect on Cellulite Morphology. J Med Food. 2015 Dec;18(12):1340-8. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2015.0022. Epub 2015 Nov 12.