EVENING PRIMROSE OIL 1000mg
- Evening Primrose with Vitamin E
- With Omega-6 from Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
- 4mg of natural Vitamin E per daily dose
- Easy to swallow softgels
- Produced in a European Certified Laboratory
Table of contents
Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg by HSNessentials is a food supplement in softgels made of evening primrose oil and natural vitamin E.
The recommended daily dose for this supplement is taking 2 softgels daily, preferably with a meal.
Evening Primrose or Oenothera Biennis is a botanical species, a biannual plant that belongs to the Onagraceae family. The Evening Primrose plant can be found specially in North America and in some areas of Europe and Asia.
The evening primrose oil is extracted from the plant itself, from the leaves and roots of the Oenothera Biennis plant which has been commonly consumed since ancient times due to its Omega-6 content. The Omega-6 is an essential fatty acid (EFA), an unsaturated fat that our body cannot synthesize on its own and which has to be consumed through the diet or nutritional supplements.
We want to highlight the following properties of this plant:
- It is a precursor form of prostaglandins, which are the regulators associated to many metabolic functions of the body and systems of the organism, such as the nervous system, the blood, and blood pressure, the reproductive system, the allergic inflammatory response, and the digestive system.
Moreover, the Evening Primrose Oil by HSNessentials is a source of Vitamin E which provides a 33% of the Nutrient Reference Value of this vitamin. Vitamin E contributes to protecting the cells against oxidative stress.
Each daily dose (2 softgels) of this supplement provides:
- 2000mg of Evening Primrose Oil extracted from the Oenothera Biennis plant
- 200mg of Gamma-linolenic Acid GLA
- 4mg of natural Vitamin E that contributes to a 33% of the daily NRV of this vitamin
- Softgels: This nutritional supplement has been produced in softgels that are easy to swallow in order to make it easier to consume.
- Produced in the E.U.: We manufacture this supplement, which means that it has been produced in a European certified GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) facility.
- Raw material: The raw material that has been used to produce this supplement has the highest quality, which guarantees a very high concentration of evening primrose oil per softgel.
It is advisable to combine Evening Primrose Oil with:
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Evening Primrose Oil||1000mg||++|
|Gamma-linolenic acid GLA||100mg||++|
|Natural Vitamin E||2mg||16.5%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Evening primrose oil (from Oenothera Biennis), gelatin, water, humectant [E422 (glycerin)], D-alpha-tocopherol (natural vitamin E).
How to take EVENING PRIMROSE OIL 1000mg - 120 softgels:Take 1 softgel twice a day with your meals.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Everyone I know has been telling me about evening primrose oil, so I had to give it a try, I never had an issue with my periods, but I do struggle with acne. This product has efficiently helped me to get rid of some of it in a very short period of time. Will definitely keep on using it.
I have several skin disorders and this product has actually helped me to improve the state of my skin, with even better results than conventional medicines. It obviously has not cured me from anything, but it has provided me with some necessary relief.
Great supplement for women!
I started using primrose oil because I was told that it is excellent to regulate hormone processes and for the menstrual period. Since I started taking it, my skin has improved and it has reduced and even normalized my periods, which tended to be quite chaotic