FENUGREEK (10:1) EXTRACT 500mg
- 10:1 Fenugreek extract
- It provides 10000mg of fenugreek per serving
- With a 50% of Saponins
- Easy-to-swallow vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- In-house production!
Table of contents
Fenugreek Extract 500mg by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of Fenugreek seed extract (50% of Saponins).
Trigonella foenum-graecum is a plant from the Middle East and its leaves and seeds have been traditionally used as a spice and for medicinal purposes.
- Fenugreek Extract: the Trigonella foenum-graecum extract, commonly known as Fenugreek, is a herb that is native to the Middle East, but which has been cultivated in the Mediterranean region since ancient times.
- Vegetable Capsules: we provide the best capsules without colors nor any ingredient of animal origin to our customers, which means that they are completely suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Produced in the E.U.: this supplement has been produced in a laboratory and factory within the E.U., which means that it follows the maximum food safety and quality norms.
A daily dose of Fenugreek Extract 500mg provides:
- 30000mg of fenugreek seeds
- It helps to keep a normal level of glucose in the blood
- It contributes to maintaining and balancing the metabolism of fats
- It helps to balance the menstruation after giving birth
- It helps to control the lipid metabolism
It is advisable to take 2 vegetable capsules of Fenugreek Extract 500mg, 3 times a day.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 6 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Fenugreek seeds (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (from 3000mg of 10:1 extract) (50% Saponins)||30000mg|
|from Fenugreek Seed 10:1 extract||3000mg|
Ingredients:Fenugreek extract (10:1) (from Trigonella foenum-graecum seeds) (50% saponins), vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take FENUGREEK (10:1) EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 2 vegetable capsules, 3 times a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Excellent product against cholesterol
I use this product with Omega 3 fish oil my doctor told I have high cholesterol levels. After doing some research I found out about the properties of fenugreek and I did not hesitate when I purchased it. So far I have been able to lower my cholesterol and to keep it under controlHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I’ve been using this product along with ginger because I tend to suffer bad digestions. I have to say that I have experienced a remarkable improvement, less burning and swelling specifically.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics