GINKGO BILOBA 120mg - 120 veg caps
Nutritional Facts GINKGO BILOBA 120mg - 120 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information GINKGO BILOBA 120mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving|
|Ginkgo Biloba Extract 50:1 (24% Flavone Glycosides and 6% Terpenic Lactones)||120mg|
|Ingredients: Bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], Ginkgo Biloba extract (50:1) [(from the leaves of Gingo Biloba L.) (24% Flavone Glycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones)], white vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose) and color E171 (titanium dioxide)], anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)].|
How to take GINKGO BILOBA 120mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule a day, preferably with a meal.
- In House Production!
- 120mg of Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract (50:1)
- 24% of Flavone glycosides, 6% of terpenic lactones
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Take 1 capsule a day
- Without gluten nor lactose
Table of contents
Ginkgo Biloba by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of Ginkgo Biloba extract from Ginkgo Biloba L. leaves.
Ginkgo Biloba is an ancient tree that resists adverse climatic factors. It is a plant from China, Korea, and Japan, but it adapts very well to the most varied soils and climates.
The recommended daily dose for this nutritional supplement is 1 vegetable capsule a day, preferably with a meal.
Each vegetable capsule provides:
- 120mg of Ginkgo Biloba Extract 50:1 (24% of Flavone glycosides and 6% of Terpenic Lactones)
- Vegetable capsules: this supplement has been made with 100% vegetable ingredients, any of them comes from animals, which means that it is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Produced in the E.U.: Ginkgo Biloba has been made in a European laboratory and facility that guarantee the maximum nutritional safety and quality warranties.
- Made of plants: this nutritional supplement is made of ginkgo biloba extract in a 50:1 rate from Ginkgo Biloba L. leaves, which provide 24% of flavone glycosides and a 6% of terpenic lactones.
Among the properties of Ginkgo Biloba we can find:
- Contributes to a good hearing and sight
- Helps to maintain a proper cognitive function
- Helps to preserve memory and the cognitive function with age
- For the symptomatic treatment of mild and moderate cerebrovascular insufficiency
- Contributes to the mental balance
Unlike other ginkgo supplements, it has a great amount of product per capsule, which reduces the number of servings throughout the day.
It does not make miracles, but it helps with memory and concentration. As a student, this is a valuable supplement.
After being left down by conventional medicine, I decided it was time give supplementation a try. This supplement has improved my blood circulation and it has truly helped me to cope with tinnitus.