GINKGO BILOBA (50:1) EXTRACT 120mg
- In-House Production!
- 120mg of Ginkgo Biloba leaf extract (50:1)
- 24% of Flavone glycosides, 6% of terpenic lactones
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Take 1 capsule a day
- Without gluten nor lactose
Table of contents
Ginkgo Biloba by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement made of Ginkgo Biloba extract from Ginkgo Biloba L. leaves in vegetable capsules.
Ginkgo Biloba is an ancient tree that resists adverse climatic factors. It is a plant native to China, Korea, and Japan, but it adapts very well to the most varied soils and climates.
The recommended daily dose for this nutritional supplement is 1 vegetable capsule a day, preferably with a meal.
Each vegetable capsule provides:
- 120mg of Ginkgo Biloba Extract 50:1 (24% of Flavone glycosides and 6% of Terpenic Lactones)
- Vegetable capsules: this supplement has been made with 100% vegetable ingredients, none of them comes from animals, which means that it is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Produced in the E.U.: Ginkgo Biloba has been made in a laboratory and facility from the E.U. that guarantee the maximum nutritional safety and quality warranties.
- Made of plants: this nutritional supplement is made of ginkgo biloba extract in a 50:1 rate from Ginkgo Biloba L. leaves, which provide 24% of flavone glycosides and a 6% of terpenic lactones.
Some of the properties of Ginkgo Biloba are:
- Contributing to a good hearing and sight
- Helping to maintain a proper cognitive function
- Helping to preserve the memory and the cognitive function with age
- Treating mild and moderate cerebrovascular insufficiency
- Contributing to a good mental balance
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Ginkgo Biloba Leaves||6000mg|
|from Ginkgo Biloba L. leaf 50:1 extract||120mg|
Ingredients:Bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], Ginkgo Biloba extract (50:1) [(from Gingo Biloba L. leaves) (24% Flavone Glycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones)], vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take GINKGO BILOBA (50:1) EXTRACT 120mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule, once a day with a meal.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Unlike other ginkgo supplements, it has a great amount of product per capsule, which reduces the number of servings throughout the day.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
It does not make miracles, but it helps with memory and concentration. As a student, this is a valuable supplement.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
After being left down by conventional medicine, I decided it was time give supplementation a try. This supplement has improved my blood circulation and it has truly helped me to cope with tinnitus.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics