- 1000mg of glucosamine hydrochloride per tablet
- Take 1 tablet a day
What is Glucosamine Hydrochloride?
Glucosamine HCL by HSN Essential is a nutritional supplement that offers the body a dose of 1000mg glucosamine hydrochloride extracted from crustaceans.
Glucosamine hydrochloride has a high bioavailability compared to other forms of glucosamine.
Glucosamine is an amino sugar that our body creates endogenously. It actively participates in the synthesis of glycosaminoglycans, molecules that form the structure of cartilage and other body tissues such as synovial fluid, tendons, skin, bones, even blood vessels and mucous membranes.
What are the properties of Glucosamine Hydrochloride?
Supplementation with glucosamine hydrochloride promotes a healthy connective tissue stimulating the regeneration of articular cartilage. (1)
Cartilage-forming cells, chondrocytes, require glucosamine to produce the two major components of the cartilage itself: glycoproteins (GAGs) and proteoglycans (PGs).
Our articular cartilage is constantly subjected to forces of compression and traction that are generated when we move our joints to perform our daily tasks such as going up or down stairs.
Our daily movements, make our joints deteriorate slowly.
This deterioration can be even greater if we do sport, some kind of constant physical activity or if we are overweight among other factors, even leading to early cartilage degeneration.
This degeneration usually manifests as discomfort or joint pain, swelling, stiffness and problems to move normally.
Glucosamine hydrochloride nutritional supplements help to inhibit enzymes that are responsible for destroying cartilage, while promoting the renewal of the cartilage and mitigating stiffness, pain, discomfort and inflammation. (2)
Glucosamine hcl supplements slow down the development of degenerative diseases related to joints and bone tissue, such as osteoarthritis and osteoarthritis, offering symptomatic relief and improving mobility. (3)
The amount we advise is of 1000mg per day, (one tablet). This amount is totally safe and does not produce adverse side effects.
To increase the efficacy of glucosamine, it is recommended to be taken along with chondroitin sulfate and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) .
Who is this product for?
- Active people that are subjected to high level of physical activity.
- Athletes, especially those who perform exercise with a great joint impact.
1. Kanzaki N, Otsuka Y, Izumo T, Shibata H, Nagao H, Ogawara K, Yamada H, Miyazaki S, Nakamura Y. Glucosamine-containing supplement improves locomotor functions in subjects with knee pain - a pilot study of gait analysis. Clin Interv Aging. 2016 Jun 20;11:835-41. doi: 10.2147/CIA.S103943. eCollection 2016.
2. Kanzaki N, Ono Y, Shibata H, Moritani T. Glucosamine-containing supplement improves locomotor functions in subjects with knee pain: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Clin Interv Aging. 2015 Oct 28;10:1743-53. doi: 10.2147/CIA.S93077. eCollection 2015.
3. Matheson AJ, Perry CM. Glucosamine: a review of its use in the management of osteoarthritis. Drugs Aging. 2003;20(14):1041-60.
Nutritional Facts GLUCOSAMINE HCL 1000mg - 120 tabs
|per serviceDaily dose|
|Information GLUCOSAMINE HCL 1000mg - 120 tabs|
|Serving's size: 1 tablet|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Glucosamine hydrochloride ( crustaceans ), volume enhancer E440i (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agents E470b (magnesium stearate), E551 (silicon dioxide).|
How to take GLUCOSAMINA HCL 1000mg - 120 tabs:As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet a day.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.