GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE 1000mg
- Glucosamine sulfate from crustaceans
- 120 tablets per bottle
- Each tablet provides 1000mg of Glucosamine Sulfate
- No intermediaries, straight from the factory
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
- Without gluten nor lactose
Table of contents
Glucosamine Sulfate by HSNessential is a nutritional supplement made of glucosamine sulfate in tablets.
Each tablet from this nutritional supplement provides 1000mg of glucosamine sulfate that has been obtained from crustaceans.
- 1000g of glucosamine sulfate: The raw ingredient used to elaborate this product has been studied and analyzed to meet the strictest specifications that are necessary for its subsequent use.
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.: This product has been developed in a laboratory that has been certified by the E.U. and it has undergone rigorous quality controls applicable by the Law that guarantee the origin, quality, and purity of the product.
- Easy-to-swallow tablets: The shape, material, size, and surface coating of these tablets have been optimized to make their consumption easier for the consumer.
The recommended dose is 1000mg daily, which equals 1 tablet a day.
Glucosamine Sulfate can be combined with:
Glucosamine sulfate is a safe supplement as long as it is consumed in adequate amounts. It can trigger side effects if the person is allergic to the source, which in this case is oil from crustaceans. Therefore, it is not advisable to use this supplement if you are allergic to crustaceans.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Sulfato de D-glucosamina 2KCl||1000mg|
Ingredients:D-glucosamine sulfate potassium (produced through a vegetable fermentation process), bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE 1000mg - 120 tabs:Take 1 tablet once a day.
Warnings:Consult your doctor before starting any nutritional or exercise program. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children.
Works well if combined
I like to combine it with collagen and magnesium, my knees do not hurt as much as before and I am still able to carry out my workouts at the same level.
Happy with the results
My wrists hurt a lot when I do weightlifting, but with this product I have experienced an improvement overall which allows me carry on with my workouts.
A very affordable way to protect the joints, cartilages, and tendons, specially for those who train at high intensity.