GLUCOSAMINE SULPHATE 1000mg - 120 tabs
Nutritional Facts GLUCOSAMINE SULPHATE 1000mg - 120 tabs
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information GLUCOSAMINE SULPHATE 1000mg - 120 tabs|
|Serving size: 1 comprimido|
|Daily dose: 1 comprimido|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Glucosamine sulfate (crustaceans), bulking agent E460i) (microcrystalline cellulose), anti-caking agent E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide).|
How to take SULFATO DE GLUCOSAMINA 1000mg - 120 tabs:Take 1 tablet a day.
- 120 tablets
- Each tablet provides 1000mg of Glucosamine Sulfate
- No middle-men, straight from the manufacturer
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified EU Laboratory
- HACCP and ISO 22000 Certificates
What is Glucosamine Sulfate?
Glucosamine Sulfate by HSN Essential is a nutritional supplement that provides 1000mg of glucosamine sulfate from crustaceans.
Characteristics of Glucosamine Sulfate
- 1000g of glucosamine sulfate: The raw material used in the production process has been studied and analyzed to comply with the strictest specifications necessary for its subsequent use.
- Produced in a Certified EU Laboratory: This product has been developed in a laboratory that has been certified by the EU and has undergone rigorous quality controls in force under the Law that ensure the origin, quality and purity of the product. Includes HACCP and ISO 22000 certificates.
- Easy-to-swallow tablets: The shape, material, size and surface coating of these tablets have been optimized to make their consumption easier for the consumer.
How to take Glucosamine Sulfate?
The recommended dose is of 1000mg per day.
What to combine with Glucosamine Sulfate?
Glucosamine Sulfate can be combined with:
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
Side Effects of Glucosamine Sulfate
Glucosamine sulfate is a safe supplement if taken in adequate amounts. It can cause adverse effects if the person is allergic to the source, which in this case is oil from a source of crustaceans. Therefore it is not advisable to take this supplement if you have an allergy to crustaceans.
Who can benefit from taking Glucosamine Sulfate?
- Athletes and active people.
- Overweight people.
- Older people.