GREEN COFFEE (20:1) EXTRACT 500mg
- Green Coffee Extract in capsules
- It provides 1000mg of green coffee per daily dose
- Green coffee beans from the Coffea Arabica plant
- It has 40mg of caffeine per serving
- Easy-to-take vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- In-house production!
What is Green Coffee Extract by HSNessentials?
Green Coffee Extract by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of green coffee beans.
Green coffee is a variety of 'raw' coffee that has not been processed. It is obtained by drying the beans of coffee without roasting them.
Chlorogenic acid is a phenolic compound that belongs to the hydroxycinnamic acids which result from binding a chemical acid with a cinnamic derivative (caffeic, ferulic or p-coumaric acid).
Features of Green Coffee Extract
- Green Coffee Extract (Coffea Arabica): the green coffee extract by HSNessentials is obtained from the Coffea Arabica seeds. The common coffee that we consume on a daily basis as an infusion has been subjected to a roasting process that reduces the amount of phytochemicals, like chlorogenic acid. The green coffee beans have not been roasted, which means that they contain a higher percentage of this substances when compared to normal coffee.
- Amount of caffeine: each vegetable capsule provides 40mg of caffeine.
- Vegetable capsules: we provide our clients with the best capsules without colors nor any ingredient of animal origin, which means that they are completely suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Produced in the E.U.: this nutritional supplement has been produced in a laboratory and factory from the E.U. which is why it follows the maximum food safety and quality norms.
What are the properties of Green Coffee Extract?
A vegetable capsule of Green Coffee Extract provides:
- 500mg of green coffee beans
- 40mg of caffeine
- 250mg of chlorogenic acid
How to take Green Coffee Extract?
It is advisable to take 2 vegetable capsules daily, distributed in two meals. For example, one capsule could be taken with breakfast and another with lunch.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Green coffee beans (Coffea arabica)||20000mg|
|from Green Coffee Bean 20:1 extract||1000mg|
Ingredients:Green coffee powdered extract (20:1) (from Coffea arabica beans) (50% chlorogenic acid) (2% caffeine), vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take GREEN COFFEE (20:1) EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule twice a day with the meals.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. It contains caffeine (80mg/2 veg caps).
Great product for a great price
Green coffee has become one of my favourite pre-workout supplements, way more effective than processed coffee. I ordered several bottles because there was a 40% off in all productsHSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics