HEMP PROTEIN POWDER
- Hemp protein
- It provides 16g of protein per serving
- 100% vegetable
- Neutral flavor
- With essential and non-essential amino acids
- In-house production!
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Table of contents
Hemp Protein powder by HSNessentials is a food supplement made of hemp protein.
Hemp protein is a very complete food since it provides essential and non-essential amino acids. It is a vegetable, which means that it is perfect for those who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet or who simply prefer a protein of vegetable origin rather than animal origin.
- Hemp Protein: protein from hemp Cannabis sativa.
- 100% Vegetable: this vegetable protein by HSNessentials does not contain any product or byproduct from animals.
- Neutral flavor: the neutral flavor is perfect to combine with other foods, food supplements and even for your recipes.
- Powder format: its powder format allows a good dosing and dissolution of the product.
- Produced in the E.U.: this food supplement has been made in a laboratory and facility from the E.U. which means that it follows the maximum food safety and quality regulations.
Hemp Protein powder provides 16g of protein per serving, which contributes to:
- Protecting the muscle mass
- Preserving the bones
- Increasing the muscle mass
It is advisable to take this supplement before or after training, you just have to mix 1 scoop (30g) in 200ml of water.
The hemp protein can be combined with:
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||1g|
|of which sugars||5.3g|
Ingredients:Hemp protein (from Cannabis sativa).
How to take HEMP PROTEIN POWDER 2Kg NO FLAVOUR:Mix 1 scoop in 200ml of water.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
This is a great choice for vegetarians and vegans. I like to combine it with rice protein to make a complete post-workout shake.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Stephanie , 26/12/2018
A great protein with a complete aminogram and many necessary nutrients. I personally like mixing it with other cereals and to cook sponge cakes or biscuits.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics