HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN + MAGNESIUM
- In-house production!
- Hydrolyzed collagen and magnesium (from the most bioavailable source = Magnesium Bisglycinate).
- It provides 1200mg of hydrolyzed collagen per serving
- With 378.22mg of magnesium of MAXIMUM BIOAVAILABILITY (magnesium bisglycinate) per daily dose
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
Table of contents
Hydrolyzed Collagen and Magnesium by HSNessentials is a food supplement in tablets made of hydrolyzed collagen and magnesium.
Each daily dose of Hydrolyzed Collagen and Magnesium provides:
- 3600mg of hydrolyzed collagen
- 378.22mg of magnesium
- The formula contains hydrolyzed bovine collagen. The hydrolysis process breaks down the food or nutrients into the molecules that make them up. In this case, when collagen undergoes the hydrolysis, the proteins that make up collagen break down into their constituent amino acids.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen by HSNessentials has magnesium bisglycinate, which is obtained by combining magnesium and glycine.
- Produced in the E.U: this nutritional supplement has been produced in a laboratory and factory within the E.U., which means that it follows the highest food safety and quality norms.
It is advisable to take 2 tablets of this nutritional supplement, 3 times a day with the meals. That is, one serving with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
These are some of the nutritional supplements that can be combined with Collagen:
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 tablets|
|Daily dose: 6 tablets|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Hydrolyzed collagen, magnesium bisglycinate, corn starch, anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stereate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN + MAGNESIUM - 180 tabs:Take 2 tablets, 3 times a day with the meals.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Eli G., 29/10/2018
I personally think that the powder format is quite messy. Capsules are so much easier to take, even if you have to take 6 daily. I take collagen and magnesium to keep my joints and bones on point, since I practice intense exercise 4 times a week.
Excellent product for the joints
I have been using other collagen products for a while, but I wanted to try this one because of the magnesium. I have to say that the effects are quite remarkable, I specially noticed it on my knee joints which have always given me problems when doing exercise, but not anymore!