IRON BISGLYCINATE (25mg IRON)
- 25mg of Iron per capsule
- Vegetarian formula, suitable for vegetarians
- Iron as iron bisglycinate
- Highly bioavailable
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Without gluten nor lactose
Table of contents
Iron Bisglycinate by HSNessentials is an iron food supplement in vegetable capsules.
The recommended daily dose for this supplement is 2 vegetable capsules a day.
Iron is a mineral, an essential trace element that is involved in the development of the red cells in the organism, which are in charge of transporting oxygen to all the cells of our body.
Some of the properties and characteristics of iron are:
- Contributing to a normal cognitive and immune function
- Supporting a proper energy metabolism
- Stimulating the correct production of the red cells and hemoglobins
- Supporting the supply of oxygen throughout the body
- Helping to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Playing an important role in the cell division process
Each daily dose provides:
- 50mg of Iron
- 375% of the daily NRV of this mineral
We suggest combining this product with a Vitamin C supplement.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], iron bisglycinate, iron sulfate, anti-caking agent [E470b (magnesium stearate)].
How to take IRON BISGLYCINATE (25mg IRON) - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule twice a day, preferably before the meals.
Warnings:Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children.
Good iron supplement
A food supplement that doesn't cause stomach discomfort, I've been using it to treat an iron deficiency and it's doing its job so far.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics