- Only 1 capsule per day
- Each capsule provides 250mg of L-theanine
- Vegetable capsules suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- 120 Capsules per pot
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified EU Laboratory
- HACCP Certificate
What is L-Theanine from HSNessentials?
L-Theanine by HSNessentials is a dietary supplement that provides 250mg of L-theanine per capsule.
L-theanine (L-gamma-glutamylethylamide) is an amino acid found mainly in the tea plant (Camellia sinensis). Taking into account that tea is the second most consumed drink worldwide, a considerable dose of theanine is consumed daily worldwide.
The amino acid L-theanine constitutes about 1-2% of the dry weight of the tea leaves and represents 50% of its total amino acids contents.
Theanine, can only be found naturally as a free amino acid (not as part of a protein). This amino acid forms in the root area of the plant and then concentrates in the leaves, where the sunlight transforms the theanine into polyphenols.
It is for this reason that many farmers dedicated to the cultivation of tea, try to plant their plants in areas where the sun does not hit them directly with the intention of maintaining the concentration of theanine, and, thus, also keeping its flavour.
Benefits of L-Theanine
It is known that the amino-acid theanine in tea has positive effects especially for relaxation, cognitive performance, emotional state, sleep quality, cardiovascular diseases, obesity and common cold. In the following review the chemical structure of theanine is shown, as well as its biosynthesis, dietary sources, metabolism, health effects and safety: (1).
Characteristics of L-Theanine by HSNessentials
- L-Theanine of the highest quality. L-Theanine is produced in laboratories with a certification within the EU, and is subject to the quality controls in force by law that ensure the origin, quality and purity of the product.
- Vegetable capsules: For the preparation of L-theanine capsules no animal origin ingredient has been used making it a suitable product for vegetarians/vegans.
What to combine Theanine with?
Theanine can be combined with a multitude of products. Just be aware that the combining product does not provide additional theanine.
Theanine can be combined with multivitamin supplements that do not contain this amino acid.
Who is this L-Theanine supplement aimed at?
- People looking to enrich their diet with the amino acid L-Theanine.
- Sportspeople and active people.
- Students or people that are undergoing long working hours.
1. Türközü D, Sanlier N. L-theanine, unique amino acid of tea, and its metabolism, health effects, and safety. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2017 May 24;57(8):1681-1687. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2015.1016141.
Nutritional Facts L-THEANINE 250mg - 120 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information L-THEANINE 250mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: L-Theanine, volume enhancer E460i (microcrystalline cellulose), coating agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), colorant E171 (titanium dioxide), anti-caking agent E470B (magnesium stearate).|
How to take L-TEANINA 250mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 capsule a day.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.