L-THEANINE 250mg - 120 veg caps
Nutritional Facts L-THEANINE 250mg - 120 veg caps
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information L-THEANINE 250mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Ingredients: L-Theanine, bulking agent E460i (microcrystalline cellulose), glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), colour E171 (titanium dioxide), anti-caking agent E470B (magnesium stearate).|
How to take L-THEANINE 250mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule daily.
- With L-Theanine
- Only 1 vegetable capsule daily
- Each capsule provides 250mg of L-theanine
- Vegetable capsules suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- 120 Capsules per bottle
- Without gluten nor lactose
Table of contents
L-Theanine by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement made of L-theanine in vegetable capsules.
The recommended daily amount for this supplement is 1 vegetable capsule a day.
L-theanine (L-gamma-glutamylethylamide) is an amino acid found mainly in the Tea plant (Camellia sinensis). If tea is the second most consumed drink in the world, it means that a considerable amount of theanine is consumed each day in the world as well.
The L-theanine amino acid weights approximately a 1-2% of the dry tea leaves and it represents a 50% of its amino acids.
Theanine can only be naturally found as a free amino acid (not as part of a protein). This amino acid is formed in the root of the plant and then it concentrates in the leaves, where the sunlight transforms the theanine into polyphenols.
This is the reason why many farmers who cultivate tea try to farm their plants in areas where the sun does not fall on them directly. This is intentionally done in order to maintain the concentration of theanine as well as to preserve its flavor.
- Maximum quality L-Theanine: L-Theanine is produced in certified laboratories from the E.U. which are subject to quality controls applicable by the Law that guarantee the origin, quality, and purity of the product.
- Vegetable capsules: No ingredient of animal origin has been used for the elaboration of these L-theanine capsules, which means that it is suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Theanine can be combined with a wide range of products. You just have to make sure that the combining product does not provide additional theanine.
Theanine can be combined with multivitamin supplements that do not have this amino acid.