- 500mg of Tryptophan per capsule
- With Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B3
- Vegetarian formula
- Vegetable capsules
- Take 1-2 capsules a day
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Gluten and lactose-free
Table of contents
L-Tryptophan by HSNessentials is a food supplement made of L-tryptophan, vitamin B6, and niacin (vitamin B3) in vegetable capsules.
The recommended daily dose for this food supplement is between 1 or 2 vegetable capsules a day, before sleeping on an empty stomach.
- Amount of L-Tryptophan: this supplement provides 500mg of tryptophan per capsule.
- Amount of Vitamin B6 as pyridoxine: each capsule provides 6mg of vitamin B6.
- Amount of Vitamin B3 as nicotinamide: each capsule provides 5mg of vitamin B3.
- Vegetable capsules: this tryptophan supplement has a vegetarian formula, which means that none of its ingredients come from animals, which makes it completely suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Manufactured in the E.U.: HSNessentials tryptophan has been produced in a certified laboratory from the E.U. and it has the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification. The raw ingredient is of the highest quality, free from contaminants and with the highest health standards.
This supplement has Vitamin B6 and B3. Here, we highlight the main functions of Vitamin B6:
- It contributes to reduce the tiredness and fatigue
- It encourages the function of the immune system
- It promotes a proper energy metabolism
- It contributes to the metabolism of proteins and glycogen
- It stimulates a proper synthesis of cysteine
- It promotes the functioning of the nervous system
- It favors a correct psychological function
- It contributes to the formation of the red cells
- It encourages the regulation of the hormone activity
Some of the nutritional supplements that can be combined with Tryptophan are:
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||6.1mg||437%|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)||5mg||31%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:L-tryptophan, vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), nicotinamide (vitamin B3), anti-caking agent [E470b (magnesium stearate)].
How to take L-TRYPTOPHAN 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1-2 veg caps daily, before going to bed on an empty stomach.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
For sleep problems
I have been dealing with some sleep problems lately. I felt really anxious and I barely slept 3 or 4 hours a day. I decided to start using melatonin and tryptophan and thank God now I sleep like a baby.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics