L-TRYPTOPHAN 500mg - 120 veg caps
Nutritional Facts L-TRYPTOPHAN 500mg - 120 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information L-TRYPTOPHAN 500mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||6mg||435.5%|
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)||5mg||31.5%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: L-tryptophan, white vegetable capsule (glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose) and colour E171 (titanium dioxide)], HCI pyridoxine (vitamin B6 HCI), nicotinamide (niacin),anti-caking agent [E-470b (magnesium stearate).|
How to take L-TRYPTOPHAN 500mg - 120 veg caps:Consume 1-2 veg caps daily, on an empty stomach before sleeping.
- 500mg of Tryptophan per capsule
- With Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B3
- Vegetarian formula
- Vegetable capsules
- Take 1-2 capsules a day
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Without gluten nor lactose
Table of contents
L-Tryptophan by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement made of L-Tryptophan, Vitamin B6, and Niacin (vitamin B3) in vegetable capsules.
The recommended daily amount for this nutritional supplement is to consume between 1 or 2 vegetable capsules a day, before sleeping on an empty stomach.
- Amount of L-Tryptophan: this nutritional supplement provides 500mg of tryptophan per capsule.
- Amount of Vitamin B6 as pyridoxine: each capsule provides 6mg of vitamin B6.
- Amount of Vitamin B3 as nicotinamide: each capsule provides 5mg of vitamin B3.
- Vegetable capsules: this tryptophan supplement has been developed with a vegetarian formula, which means that it does not have any element that comes from an animal, which makes it completely suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Manufactured in the E.U.: HSNessentials tryptophan has been produced in a certified laboratory from the E.U. and it has the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certification. The raw ingredient is of the highest quality, free from contaminants, and with the maximum standards of healthcare.
This supplement has Vitamin B6 and B3. Here, we highlight the main functions of Vitamin B6:
- It contributes to reduce the tiredness and fatigue
- It encourages the function of the immune system
- It promotes a proper energy metabolism
- It contributes to the metabolism of proteins and glycogen
- It stimulates a proper synthesis of cysteine
- It promotes the functioning of the nervous system
- It favors a correct psychological function
- It contributes to the formation of the red cells
- It encourages the regulation of the hormone activity