MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE 175mg
Nutritional Facts MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE 175mg - 120 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE 175mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Glycinate)||350mg||93.3%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Magnesium glycinate, white vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), and color E171 (titanium dioxide)], bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide).|
How to take MAGNESIUM BISGLYCINATE 175mg - 120 veg caps:Take 2 vegetable capsules a day, preferably with a meal.
- New and improved formula!
- 350mg of Magnesium per daily dose
- 93.3% of the NRV of Magnesium per daily dose
- With 175mg of Magnesium per capsule
- Vegetarian formula
- Vegetable capsules
- Without gluten nor lactose
Table of contents
Magnesium Glycinate by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement made of magnesium glycinate in vegetable capsules.
Magnesium Glycinate is the result of combining magnesium and glycine.
The recommended daily amount for this nutritional supplement is 2 vegetable capsules a day, preferably with a meal.
Each daily dose provides:
- 350mg of Magnesium
- 93.3% of the daily NRV of this mineral
The main feature of this nutritional supplement is that it is a source of Magnesium, since it has a high percentage of this mineral. Some of the functions of magnesium are:
- Helping to reduce the tiredness and fatigue
- Contributing to the electrolyte balance
- Encouraging a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Promoting proper functioning of the nervous system
- Contributing to the function of the muscle
- Stimulating the synthesis of proteins
- Helping with a correct psychological function
- Contributing to the maintenance of the bones and teeth
- Playing a role in the cell division process
We can combine magnesium glycinate with a lot of nutritional supplements. We have to make sure that the combining product does not have additional magnesium.
Now, we want to highlight some of the nutritional supplements that can be combined with HSNessentials Magnesium Glycinate: