MAGNESIUM CITRATE 200mg
- Magnesium citrate
- 400mg of magnesium per daily dose
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Produced in a GMP Certified Laboratory from the E.U
- Take 1 tablet twice a day
What is Magnesium Citrate 200mg by HSNessentials?
Magnesium Citrate 200mg by HSNessentials is a food supplement in tablets made from magnesium citrate.
Magnesium citrate is a compound made from magnesium carbonate and citric acid. This combination contributes to improving the absorption of magnesium on behalf of the body.
What are the properties of Magnesium Citrate 200mg?
A daily dose of this product, developed by HSNessentials in a GMP facility, will provide:
- 400mg of magnesium.
- Of which 200mg will be per serving.
Functions of Magnesium
It is a food supplement whose main feature is the fact that it is a source of magnesium.
That is why we want to highlight the following functions or properties of the mineral magnesium:
- Decreasing the tiredness and fatigue
- Supporting the electrolyte balance
- Supporting the energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributing to the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Supporting the muscle function
- Supporting the protein synthesis
- Helping to have a normal psychological function
- Supporting the maintenance of bones and teeth
- Playing a role in the cell division process
How to take Magnesium Citrate 200mg
Take 1 tablet of Magnesium Citrate 200mg twice a day.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 2 tablets|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Magnesium citrate, bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], stabilizer [E463 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], anti-caking agents [E468 (cross-linked sodium carboxymethylcellulose), E470b (magnesium stereate), E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take MAGNESIUM CITRATE 200mg - 120 tabs:Take 1 tablet twice a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
This form of Magnesium has a good availability and for a great price actually.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics