NIACIN 500mg - 120 veg caps
Nutritional Facts NIACIN 500mg - 120 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information NIACIN 500mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3), Glazing agent E464 (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Anti-caking agents E470b (Magnesium stearate) and E551 (Silicon dioxide).|
How to take NIACIN 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule a day.
- Vegetarian formula
- Each serving provides 500mg of Vitamin B3 as Niacin
- Vegetable capsules
- Manufactured in a certified EU laboratory
- Product manufactured under GMP
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Without gluten nor lactose
What is Niacin?
Niacin by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of niacin (Vitamin B3).
The recommended daily amount of this supplement is 1 vegetable capsule at any time of the day.
Properties of Niacin
Niacin, more commonly known as Vitamin B3 or nicotinic acid, is classified into the group B Vitamins that are characterized for being water-soluble vitamins.
Vitamins are essential micronutrients for our organism. By definition, water soluble vitamins are those that dissolve in water and that our body excretes through urine in the case that there is an excess in our organism.
The functions that niacin performs in our body are:
- Contributes to a normal metabolism of the energy performance
- Supports a normal functioning of the nervous system
- Contributes to the correct psychological function
- Plays a role in the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- Contributes to skin maintenance
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue