- Optimal ratio of essential fatty acids Omega-3-6-9
- Mixture of fish, flaxseed and sunflower oils
- Enriched with Vitamin E
- Easy-to-swallow soft capsules
- High content of essential fatty acids
Table of contents Hide
Omega 3-6-9 by HSN Essential is a nutritional supplement that provides an optimal dose of essential fatty acids derived from three sources:
The body is able to synthesize most of the fats we get through food, but there are two types of fatty acids that must be ingested through food, since our body can not generate them. They are:
- Linolenic acid (Omega-3)
- Linoleic acid (Omega-6)
Both acids are types of polyunsaturated fats, and they fulfil important physiological functions in our body for our health at the same time as regulating hormonal processes.
It is important that our diet includes sources of this type of fats to meet demands, and otherwise, it would be very feasible to opt for supplementation.
They provide a support for the cells of the nervous system, the cell membrane, and for the regulation of very important substances: prostaglandins.
Among the most noticeable functions, we can find:
- Correct functioning of the immune system
- They are essential and necessary for normal growth and development of children
- Support digestive tract
- They are important for the functioning of the organism
In fat loss diets, where regimes that are sometimes quite extreme are performed, the supply of these micronutrients may go unnoticed. This is the reason why supplementation gains importance in this sense.
If we do not introduce these fatty acids as predominant elements in our nutrition, some of the following deficiency symptoms may appear:
- Reduced immune function
- Reduced growth rate
- Problems with a correct functioning of the human organism
As we can be seen, providing these fats will be directly related to raising our level of health. And among the possible beneficial effects will be:
- Prevention of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). See Study. (1)
- Reduce your risk of heart disease. See Study. (2)
- Reduce menstrual pain. See Study. (3)
- Reduce joint pain and anti-inflammatory effect. See Study. (4)
In addition, sufficient intake of polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-6) appears to be important in brain and cardiovascular function, vision, immune and inflammatory responses, production of hormone-like molecules or lipid regulation in blood.
The main characteristics of these softgels will be that they will not entail any sort of obstacle when taking them, as they are very easy to swallow. On the other hand, they have been enriched with Vitamin E, which acts as an antioxidant to preserve the capsules and keep intact the qualities of Omega-3-6 and 9.
- People who want to cover their daily recommended allowance of omega-3-6-9 fatty acids
- Athletes from any sport discipline, to contribute to a correct nutrient supply
1. Calder PC. The role of marine omega-3 (n-3) fatty acids in inflammatory processes, atherosclerosis and plaque stability. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2012 Jul;56(7):1073-80. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100710.
2. Jing X. Kang. Reduction of heart rate by omega-3 fatty acids and the potential underlying mechanisms. Front Physiol. 2012; 3: 416. Published online 2012 Oct 30. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2012.00416
3. Rahbar N1, Asgharzadeh N, Ghorbani R. Effect of omega-3 fatty acids on intensity of primary dysmenorrhea. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2012 Apr;117(1):45-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ijgo.2011.11.019. Epub 2012 Jan 17.
4. Maroon JC, Bost JW. Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) as an anti-inflammatory: an alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for discogenic pain. Surg Neurol. 2006 Apr;65(4):326-31.
Nutritional Facts OMEGA 3-6-9 - 120 softgels
|per serviceDaily dose|
|Information OMEGA 3-6-9 - 120 softgels|
|Serving's size: 1 softgel|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Aceite de lino (ALA 50%)||300mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Fish oil, flaxseed oil (50% ALA), sunflower oil, gelatin, coating agent E422 (glycerin), d-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E).|
How to take OMEGA 3-6-9:As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel twice a day with meals.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.