- Contributes to meet daily omega-3 requirements
- Helps to meet the daily requirements of vitamin E
- Essential fatty acid
- Each softgel provides 300mg of Omega 3
- High EPA and DHA content
- Contains vitamin E
Table of contents Hide
Omega-3 Fish Oil by HSN Essentials is a supplement rich in EPA and DHA, the Omega 3 fatty acids that are vital for our diet and essential for our organism. It is a nutritional supplement that can be taken daily, providing a series of benefits to our health.
Both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) are the most important elements to achieve healthy effects. They are found in a 50:50 or 60:40 ratio, approximately, in fish.
Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA help to maintain normal levels of cholesterol.
It also helps to reduce blood pressure in those who have it slightly raised, beneficial properties for preventing the appearance of cardiovascular diseases. (1)
Omega-3 fatty acids also have properties to inhibit the effects of inflammatory chemical substances, such as prostaglandins, reducing the joint pain and rigidity present in rheumatoid arthritis.
The anti-inflammatory effects of marine polyunsaturated fatty acids can contribute to their protective actions towards atherosclerosis and plaque rupture. (2)
They also have beneficial effects for the brain.In good quantities, they improve cognitive functions and notably reduce the effects of depression and even in school children they have been shown to increase their performance after taking Omega-3 capsules derived from fish oil for some time.
Prenatal fish oil supplementation may be beneficial in terms of child neurological development. (3)
It has been proved that Omega-3 improves menstrual health, reducing the pain associated with premenstrual syndrome and menstruation. (4)
- Ideal for anyone who wants to provide an optimal dose of omega-3 fatty acids to their diet.
- All types of athletes, especially those who are subjected to great physical wear.
- People who wish to benefit from any of the properties offered by this Omega 3 Fish Oil supplement.
1. Jing X. Kang. Reduction of heart rate by omega-3 fatty acids and the potential underlying mechanisms. Front Physiol. 2012; 3: 416. Published online 2012 Oct 30. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2012.00416
2. Maroon JC, Bost JW. Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) as an anti-inflammatory: an alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for discogenic pain. Surg Neurol. 2006 Apr;65(4):326-31.
3. Vollet K, Ghassabian A, Sundaram R, Chahal N, Yeung EH. Prenatal fish oil supplementation and early childhood development in the Upstate KIDS Study. J Dev Orig Health Dis. 2017 Aug;8(4):465-473. doi: 10.1017/S2040174417000253. Epub 2017 Apr 24.
4. Rahbar N1, Asgharzadeh N, Ghorbani R. Effect of omega-3 fatty acids on intensity of primary dysmenorrhea. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2012 Apr;117(1):45-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ijgo.2011.11.019. Epub 2012 Jan 17.
Nutritional Facts OMEGA-3 FISH OIL - 120 softgels
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information OMEGA-3 FISH OIL - 120 softgels|
|Serving size: 1 softgels|
|Daily dose: 3 softgels|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids (EPA + DHA)||300mg||++|
|Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol)||13,4mg (111,6%)||150%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Fish oil, Gelatine (softgel), Coating agent E422 (glycerin), D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E).|
How to take OMEGA-3 ACEITE PESCADO 1000mg:Take 1 softgel 1 to 3 times a day with meals.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.