RASPBERRY KETONE - 60 veg caps
Nutritional Facts RASPBERRY KETONE - 60 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information RASPBERRY KETONE - 60 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Acai fruit powder||100mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Raspberry ketone, vegetable capsule, African mango, L-Carnitine L-tartrate, Açai fruit powder, Teamax green tea, Glucomannan, Anti-caking agents E470b (magnesium stearate), E551 (silicon dioxide). It may contain traces of gluten, peanuts, eggs, nuts.|
How to take CETONA DE FRAMBUESA - 60 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule, twice a day.
- With African mango
- Vegetarian formula
- Vegetable capsules
- Take 2 capsules a day
Table of contents
Raspberry Ketone by HSN Essentials is a food supplement made from raspberry ketones.
Amongst its ingredients we can find Raspberry ketones, African Mango, L-Carnitine, Acai Powder, Green Tea and Glucomannan.
Raspberry ketones are an aromatic compound principally found in red raspberries. Due to their great potential for promoting thermogenesis and accelerating the metabolism, raspberry ketones can be deemed to be a very interesting ingredient for fitness or body building as they help to reduce body fat during definition stages (cutting stages). (1)
The field of action comprises two routes (2):
- Increasing lipolysis (breakdown of fatty tissue accumulated in triglycerides), increasing the sensitivity of cells to the effects of the Norepinephrine hormone, to eliminate fats.
- Releasing more adynopectin, hormone released by fat cells that is involved in regulating metabolism, and optimizing the use of fat as energy.
These ingredients are combined with Raspberry Ketone to amplify the effects and enhance weight loss:
- Green Tea: powerful antioxidant action, as well as enhancing thermogenesis, ie the increase of body temperature with the subsequent calorie expenditure. (3) (4)
- African Mango: reduces appetite as it affects leptin, a hormone that is secreted by the fatty tissue, and that indicates the brain when we are full, so that we stop eating
- L-Carnitine Tartrate: an ingredient that is known as a “transporter or fat mobilizers' which causes a higher amount of fatty acids to be released from the adipocyte where they are stored, and drives them to the part of the cell where their conversion to energy will take place, the mitochondria. (5)
- Acai Berry, A berry with strong antioxidant activity which will help to support weight loss. (6)
- It also contains glucomannan, a type of dietary fiber.
- Anyone who wants a natural nutritional supplement to help to control their body weight.
1. Parque KS. Raspberry ketone, a naturally occurring phenolic compound, inhibits adipogenic and lipogenic gene expression in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Pharm Biol. 2015 Jun;53(6):870-5. doi: 10.3109/13880209.2014.946059. Epub 2014 Nov 28.
2. Burton-Freeman BM, Sandhu AK, Edirisinghe I. Red Raspberries and Their Bioactive Polyphenols: Cardiometabolic and Neuronal Health Links. Adv Nutr. 2016 Jan 15;7(1):44-65. doi: 10.3945/an.115.009639. Print 2016 Jan.
3. SARAH C. FORESTER and JOSHUA D. LAMBERT. Antioxidant effects of green tea. Published online 2011 May 2. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201000641
4. Alison M. Hill Nutritional Physiology Research Centre and ATN Centre for Metabolic Fitness, University of South Australia (A.M.H., A.M.C., J.D.B., P.R.C.H.); Discipline of Physiology, School of Molecular and Biomedical Science, University of Adelaide (A.M.H., P.R.C.H.), AUSTRALIA , BAppSc(Hons), Alison M. Coates , PhD, Jonathan D. Buckley , PhD, Robert Ross , PhD, Frank Thielecke , PhD & Peter R.C. Howe , PhD. Can EGCG Reduce Abdominal Fat in Obese Subjects?
5. Pooyandjoo M, Nouhi M, Shab-Bidar S, Djafarian K, Olyaeemanesh A. The effect of (L-)carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obes Rev. 2016 Oct;17(10):970-6. doi: 10.1111/obr.12436. Epub 2016 Jun 22.
6. Yamaguchi KK, Pereira LF, Lamarão CV, Lima ES, da Veiga-Junior VF. Amazon acai: chemistry and biological activities: a review. Food Chem. 2015 Jul 15;179:137-51. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.01.055. Epub 2015 Feb 4.