REISHI (15:1) EXTRACT 500mg + VITAMIN C
- New exclusive formula
- 15000mg of reishi mushroom extract (Ganoderma lucidum karst) per daily dose
- With 30% of polysaccharides, 20% of beta-glucan and 2% of triterpene
- 100mg of vitamin C per daily dose, natural source of acerola (Malpighia glabra)
- Vegetable capsule format
- Suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets
What is Reishi 15:1 Extract 500mg + Vitamin C?
Reishi 15:1 Extract 500mg + Vitamin C by HSNessentials is a food supplement in vegan capsules made from reishi mushroom extract, vitamin C and acerola extract.
What are the properties of Reishi + Vitamin C?
A daily dose of this food supplement, produced by HSNessentials in a GMP facility, will provide:
- 15000mg of reishi mushroom, of which 1000mg are from 15:1 extract
- Of which 30% of polysaccharides, 20% of beta-glucan and 2% of triterpene
- 304mg of acerola fruit, of which 76mg are from 4:1 extract
- 100mg of vitamin C
Properties of Reishi 15:1 Extract 500mg + Vitamin C
Some of its ingredients are:
Its main property is:
- Supporting a healthy circulatory function.
- Increasing the iron absorption.
- Regenerating the vitamin E reduced form.
- Decreasing the tiredness and fatigue.
- Protecting the cells against oxidative stress.
- Supporting the functioning of the immune and nervous system.
- Supporting a normal psychological function.
- Helping with the energy metabolism.
- Producing collagen for the teeth, skin, gums, cartilage, bones and blood vessels.
This plant has been traditionally valued due to its important properties. It has a bittersweet flavor and a high vitamin C content. In fact, it is the edible fruit with the highest vitamin C content.
Reishi 15:1 Extract 500mg + Vitamin C uses acerola as a natural source of vitamin C.
How to take Reishi 15:1 Extract 500mg + Vitamin C?
Take 1 vegetable capsule, once or twice a day with a meal.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum karst)||7500mg||++|
|from Reishi mushroom 15:1 extract||500mg||++|
|Acerola fruit (Malpighia glabra)||152mg||++|
|from Acerola fruit 4:1 extract||19mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Reishi mushroom extract (15:1) (from Ganoderma lucidum karst) (30% polysaccharides, 20% beta-glucan, 2% triterpene), vegetable capsule [glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], bulking agents [E170 (calcium carbonate), E460i (microcrystalline cellulose)], ascorbic acid (vitamin C), acerola extract (4:1) (from Mapighia glabra fruit), anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stereate), E551 (silicon dioxide)].
How to take REISHI 15:1 EXTRACT 500mg + VITAMIN C 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule, 1 or 2 a day with a meal.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
This is a very complete supplement for athletes, specially if you like doing exercise outdoors like I do and you need to make sure that you do not get sick that easily.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
A + for the immune system
I like taking vitamin C before winter to avoid getting sick. After reading about reishi, I thought it would be a good idea to take this supplement due to its properties for the immune system. Let's see how it goes!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Allison , 26/08/2019
Reishi is a great antioxidant and with the vitamin C supply this supplement cannot get any better.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics