RESVERATROL 120mg - 120 veg caps
Nutritional Facts RESVERATROL 120mg - 120 veg caps
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information RESVERATROL 120mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Polygonum Cuspidatum (25% resveratrol)||480mg|
|Ingredients: Polygonum Cuspidatum (25% resveratrol), glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), anti-caking agents E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide).|
How to take RESVERATROL 120mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 capsule a day with a meal.
- Resveratrol from Polygonum Cuspidatum
- Take 1 capsule per day
- Each capsule provides 120mg of resveratrol
- Vegetable capsules suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- 120 Vegetable capsules per bottle
- Without gluten nor lactose
Table of contents
Resveratrol by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement made of resveratrol in vegetable capsules.
The recommended daily amount for this nutritional supplement is 1 vegetable capsule a day with a meal.
Resveratrol (3,5,4'-trihydroxystilbene) is a polyphenolic flavonoid that is naturally found in more than 70 plant species.
Resveratrol is available as a nutritional supplement and it is usually obtained from grape and Polygonum Cuspidatum extract, among others. Most of the dietary supplements we find in the market, including the Resveratrol by HSNessentials, come from Polygonum Cuspidatum extract because this plant has one of the highest concentrations of resveratrol that can be found in nature.
- Resveratrol extracted from the Polygonum Cuspidatum plant: Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) is a perennial plant native to Japan, China, and Korea. It was used in Great Britain and the United States in the 19th century as an ornamental plant. The Polygonum Cuspidatum root extract has 7 times more Resveratrol than grapes and it has been consumed by humans for centuries.
- Vegetable capsules: no ingredient of animal origin has been used to elaborate these resveratrol capsules, which means that it is suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
It is advisable to use 1 capsule of resveratrol a day with any meal of your choice (either breakfast, lunch, or dinner).
Resveratrol can be combined with a wide range of products, but it is important to make sure that the combining product does not provide additional resveratrol or, if it does, that it has very low amounts.
It is advisable to combine it with:
Good for cholesterol
I use it with omega 3 and it has considerably lowered my cholesterol levels. The price is quite affordable and even cheap if you take advantage of the discounts.
Mary E., 16/05/2018
The best anti-ageing element, a powerful antioxidant that should be used by anyone who wants to take care of their health in general.
Immune system enhancer
Remarkable effects, specially in the long-term. I have been using it for a while and you can notice how it reinforces the immune system, now I rarely get sick!