- Vegetable protein ideal for vegetarians and vegans
- Available in neutraL, vanilla and chocolate flavours
- Perfect for making shakes and high-protein confectionery recipes
- Helps maintain and build muscle mass
- Perfect for weight control diets because it is low in fat and sugars
- Easy to digest, ideal for people with lactose intolerance
What is Rice Protein Isolate?
Rice protein isolate by HSN Essentials is the perfect alternative to whey protein isolate, as it is also a source of essential amino acids, it is very low in fats and carbohydrates, but with the particularity that it is 100% vegetable origin.
It is perfect for any person who follows a vegetarian or vegan diet or who suffers from gluten or lactose intolerance, due to the fact that it also is hypoallergenic. To obtain the rice protein, the grains of rice a subjected to fermentation, filtration and enzymatic processes that help to separate the protein from the grain.
The result is a clean protein rice, low in carbohydrates and with no fat. It also has an extra fine granulometry that allows it to completely dissolve when mixed with water or milk without leaving any lumps. Your shakes will have a creamy texture with no lumps!
What are the properties of isolated rice protein?
Rice protein has a great profile of essential amino acids, so it is perfect for taking before or after training, or even between meals to maintain and grow muscle mass.
With over 23g of protein per 30g service, rice protein is a superb source of protein with a minimum fat and cholesterol content, making it a good choice for fitness diets and weight control regimes.
Rice is also considered a food product with a high digestibility, ie it is well tolerated by people who have difficulty digesting other sources of protein such as whey protein that contains lactose, or pea protein that can cause gas and stomach heaviness.
Rice protein has a delicious taste with which, as well as shakes, you can make multiple recipes, such as pancakes rich in protein, pancakes, muffins, pizza dough (using the neutral flavor), sponge cake, cookies, etc.
Who can benefit from rice protein?
- Anyone looking to increase the protein content of their diet.
- Ideal for vegan and vegetarian diets.
- Active or athletic people looking to promote recovery after training.
- People who carry out a weight-management diet and are looking for a protein-rich source that at the same time is low in fats and carbohydrates.
- People with problems digesting other protein sources such as whey protein (lactose-containing) or pea.
Nutritional Facts BROWN RICE PROTEIN ISOLATE 2Kg CHOCOLATE
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information BROWN RICE PROTEIN ISOLATE 2Kg CHOCOLATE|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0,4g|
|of which sugars||0,06g|
|Ingredients: Rice protein isolate, cocoa powder, flavour, stabilizer E466 (cellulose gum), natural flavour, sodium chloride, sweetener E960 (steviol glycoside).|
How to take PROTEÍNA DE ARROZ INTEGRAL AISLADA:As a dietary supplement, take 1 dispenser (30g) with 200ml of water. Consume at any time of day to increase your protein intake.
Amino Acid Profile BROWN RICE PROTEIN ISOLATE 2Kg CHOCOLATE
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.