SOY ISOFLAVONES 150mg
- Vegetarian formula
- Each daily serving provides 300mg of Soy Isoflavones
- With a 40% of Isoflavones
- Vegetable capsules
- Produced in a European certified laboratory
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Without gluten nor lactose
What is Soy Isoflavones?
Soy Isoflavones by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of soy isoflavones.
The recommended daily amount for this nutritional supplement is 2 vegetable capsules a day during the meals.
Soy isoflavones are plant substances that are found in soybeans. Soy is a widely consumed legume in China, Japan, and East Asia, even though it is being consumed in Europe as well.
What are the properties of Soy Isoflavones?
- Each capsule supplies 150mg of Soy Isoflavones
- Each daily serving, 2 vegetable capsules, supplies 300mg of Soy Isoflavones
Features of Soy Isoflavones
- Vegetable capsules: both the main ingredients as well as the ingredients used for the elaboration of the capsule are of vegetable origin. This means that they are free from any ingredient of animal origin, so they are suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Produced in the E.U.: this nutritional supplement has been manufactured in a European laboratory that follows the most strict nutritional safety norms that guarantee the maximum quality of their products.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Soy Isoflavones (40% Isoflavones)||300mg|
Ingredients:Maltodextrin, Soy Isoflavones (seeds), Glazing Agent E463 (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), Anti-caking agent E470b (Magnesium Stearate), and E551 (Silicon Dioxide).
How to take SOY ISOFLAVONES 150mg - 120 veg caps:Take 2 vegetable capsules a day with the meals.
Warnings:Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children.
As it is explained in the definition of the product, soy is a main element in the diet of Asian people who are known for their exceptional health. After using this supplement for quite a while, I can say that I feel more energised physically and mentally, and I strongly value that it is also available for vegetarian people.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I use it to keep my cholesterol in check, it has done its job so far.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Helps with menopause
I've been looking for something to help me cope with the symptoms of menopause, I have been using this product for a while now and its effects are remarkable, even though it obviously does not eliminate completely the symptoms that accompany this phase in the life of all women, it certainly provides a necessary relief.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics