SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0
- Soy Protein Isolate 2.0
- High protein content
- More proteins per serving! At least 26g of proteins
- Sugar-free, sweetened with Stevia
- Without Aspartame nor Acesulfame-K
- Lactose-free and gluten-free
- Vegetable proteins
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Without artificial preservatives nor colors
- Dairy-free, 100% vegetable
Table of contents
- What is Soy Protein Isolate 2.0?
- What are the properties of Soy Proteins?
- What are the features of Soy Protein Isolate 2.0?
- How to take Soy Protein Isolate 2.0?
- How can we combine Soy Protein Isolate 2.0?
- Who can benefit from Soy Protein Isolate 2.0?
Soy Protein Isolate 2.0 by HSNessentials is a food supplement powder made from soy protein isolate with sweeteners.
It is a vegetable protein that has been especially designed for those who follow a vegan or vegetarian diet, although it can be used by anyone who follows a less strict diet and who wants to follow a healthy lifestyle.
It has a complete aminogram, that is, it provides their whole spectrum (essential and non-essential amino acids), which means that its biological value is comparable with that of animal proteins, a feature that is unique to soy among vegetable proteins.
Combining the intake of vegetable protein isolates with a balanced diet and physical exercise will contribute to the maintenance/growth of muscle mass.
Another important aspect is the type of protein. It is an Isolate, which means that it is a food that has been refined during the manufacturing process, removing almost all the fats, which results in a product with a higher purity. Moreover, it has not been sweetened with Aspartame nor Acesulfame-K.
Soy protein isolate 2.0 has a novel feature which is the fact that it has been sweetened with Stevia.
Despite its vegetable origin, it is one of the most popular sources of protein since it provides all the essential amino acids. Each serving will provide more than 26g of proteins, which means that it has a high protein content.
We have improved the nutritional profile of the new 2.0 version by increasing the protein percentage per shake.
The soy protein isolate by HSNessentials is a food made from sugar-free vegetable proteins and its composition provides 0g of this substance per 100g of product.
It has been sweetened with sucralose and stevia which ensures that it does not contain aspartame nor acesulfame-K.
The raw material that has been used to make this product is completely GMO-free, which are organisms which have been genetically modified in a laboratory resulting in highly unstable combinations of plants, animals, bacteria and viral genes which are not present in nature. We have discarded their use since their interaction with health has not been proven to be completely safe and we cannot know for sure if they can cause damage in the long-term.
This food does not contain fat in its composition since its provides less than 0g per 100g of product.
There are several options when it comes to taking soy protein:
- We can make protein shakes by mixing it with water or vegetable milk. It will make a perfect post-workout shake. You can also increase the protein content of your breakfast by adding some protein to a bowl of cereals.
- You can also cook some recipes with soy protein such as muffins, pancakes, cupcakes or sponge cakes.
The soy protein can be combined with almost any kind of product. Some of them are:
- Vegetable proteins (if we follow a vegan or vegetarian diet) or from any other source
- Amino acids
- Hormone precursor
- Multivitamin and mineral complex
Soy Protein Isolate 2.0 comes in a bag with zip closure of 2Kg or 500g and in several delicious flavors.
- All kinds of people, especially vegetarians and vegans.
- Those who suffer lactose intolerance.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||1.2g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.25)|
Ingredients:Soy protein isolate, defatted cocoa powder (cocoa butter) (from Theobroma Cacao L. seeds), acidity regulator [E501 (potassium carbonate)], thickener [E415 (xanthan gum)], sodium chloride, flavoring, natural flavoring, sweeteners [E955 (sucralose), E960 (steviol glycosides)].
How to take SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE 2.0 2Kg CHOCOLATE:Mix 1 scoop (30g) in 250ml of skimmed milk or water.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Good source of proteins of vegetable origin, the strawberry flavour is quite nice and the blend does not make any lumps.
Good product overall
The product dissolves properly, it has a nice texture as well. I like to combine the neutral flavour with some fruit juice but I do not like the packaging, sometimes it is hard to close it properly.
Great product for those who cannot use whey
I suffer lactose intolerance and I cannot enjoy the benefits of whey, so I tend to use vegetable proteins. This one is not completely neutral, but it goes unnoticed when it is combined with other ingredients, and it is quite versatile.
Louis , 04/07/2018
I use it for almost everything I cook, glad that we vegans can also enjoy a protein that is not obtained through the suffering of other living beings.