- Spirulina in vegetable capsules
- Only 1 capsule a day
- Each capsule provides 1000mg of spirulina powder
- Vegetable capsules suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- No intermediaries, straight from the factory
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
- In-House Production
Table of contents
Spirulina by HSNessentials is a food supplement made of spirulina powder in vegetable capsules.
Spirulina is a greenish blue micro-algae that grows in alkaline waters. Its name comes from Latin, and it means 'spiral' or 'snail' due to its peculiar shape.
Its scientific name is Arthrospira platensis and it belongs to the cyanobacteria family.
The spirulina algae grows naturally in alkaline lakes (such as the Texcoco from Mexico or Lake Chad from the homonymous African country), where the conditions prevent other living organisms from growing.
We want to highlight the following properties of Spirulina:
- Weight control, preventing the breakdown of starch. Normally, we eat but consume less energy. The starch that is not broken down goes to the bowel and stimulates its activity.
- Spirulina (Arthrospira plantesis): The encapsulated spirulina powder allows to preserve the integrity of the fresh plant as well as its nutritional properties. This spirulina supplement in capsules is produced in a European certified laboratory, therefore, it has been subjected to rigorous quality controls applicable by the Law that ensure the origin, quality, and purity of the product.
- Vegetable capsules: No ingredient of animal origin has been used to produce the spirulina capsules, which means that it is suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
It is advisable to take 1 capsule (1000mg of spirulina powder) a day with a meal.
Spirulina can be combined with a wide range of food supplements.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|