SPIRULINA 1000mg - 120 veg caps
Nutritional Facts SPIRULINA 1000mg - 120 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information SPIRULINA 1000mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Spirulina powder (Spirulina platensis), coating agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), anti-caking agent E470b (magnesium stearate).|
How to take SPIRULINA 1000mg - 120 veg caps:Take 1 vegetable capsule a day.
- Spirulina in vegetable capsules
- Only 1 capsule per day
- Each capsule provides 1000mg of spirulina powder
- Vegetable capsules suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- No intermediaries, straight from the factory
- Produced in a European Certified Laboratory
- In-House Production
Table of contents
Spirulina by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules made of spirulina powder.
Spirulina is a greenish blue micro-algae that grows in alkaline waters. Its name comes from Latin, and it means 'spiral' or 'snail' because of its peculiar shape.
Its scientific name is Arthrospira platensis, and it belongs to the cyanobacteria family.
The spirulina algae grows naturally in alkaline lakes (such as the Texcoco from Mexico or Lake Chad from the homonymous African country), where the conditions prevent other living organisms from growing.
We want to highlight the following properties of Spirulina:
- Weight control, avoids the breakdown of starch. Normally, we eat but consume less energy. The starch that is not broken down goes to the intestines and promotes their activity.
Do you want to know more about Spirulina? Info here
- Spirulina (Arthrospira plantesis): The encapsulated spirulina powder allows to preserve the integrity of the fresh plant and to preserve its nutritional qualities. This spirulina supplement in the form of capsules is produced in a European certified laboratory, therefore, it has been subjected to rigorous quality controls applicable by the Law that guarantee the origin, quality, and purity of the product.
- Vegetable capsules: No ingredient of animal origin has been used for the elaboration of spirulina capsule, which means that it is suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
It is advisable to take 1 capsule (1000mg of spirulina powder) a day with a meal.
Spirulina can be combined with a wide range of nutritional supplements.