SPIRULINA POWDER 100% PURE
Nutritional Facts SPIRULINA POWDER 100% PURE - 150g
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information SPIRULINA POWDER 100% PURE - 150g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|Espirulina (Arthrospira plantesis)||5g|
|Ingredients: 100% pure spirulina powder (Arthrospira platensis).|
How to take ESPIRULINA EN POLVO 100% PURA:Take 1 scoop (5g) and mix it with your shakes, juice, water or any other drink.
- Powdered Spirulina
- Available in 150g and 500g formats
- No middle-men, straight from the manufacturer
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified E.U. Laboratory
- HACCP Certificate
What is Spirulina by HSN Essentials?
Spirulina by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement made from spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) a type of unicellular micro-seaweed that receives this name because of its spiral shape.
Spirulina has a greenish-blue color, especially due to the presence of chlorophyll, which gives it the greenish tone, and of phycocyanin, which provides it with the blue colour.
It is believed to be one of the oldest plants in the world. The existence of this algae goes back about 3,500 million years. In fact, there is evidence that the Maya culture already consumed spirulina.
Spirulina algae grows spontaneously in alkaline lakes (such as the Texcoco of Mexico or Lake Chad of Africa), where conditions prevent the proliferation of other living organisms.
This factor makes Spirulina a trustworthy food, because in alkaline waters there are very few bacteria.
Characteristics of Spirulina from HSN Essentials
- Spirulina (Arthrospira plantesis): Spirulina powder helps maintain the integrity of the plant and preserve its minerals, vitamins and amino acids. HSNessentials' Spirulina Powder is a completely pure product, without fillers or additives, manufactured wiht the highest quality standards.
- Its powdered format, allows a customised dosage according to the individual needs.
How to take Spirulina extract?
It is advisable to take between 5g to 10g of Spirulina powder a day. It can be mixed with water and consumed directly or added to shakes, juices or any other type of drink.
Spirulina powder can also be added to other types of dishes such as soups, sauces, creams, etc.
This product can be used to produce natural cosmetics (hair, body and face masks). As well as being a natural colourant to provide a green colour to all types of cosmetics, bath bombs, bath gel, handmade soaps, etc.
What can Spirulina extract be combined with?
Spirulina can be combined with multiple nutritional supplements.
It is advisable to consume Spirulina along with a multivitamin, Omega-3 essential fatty acids, astaxanthin or ginger extract, among others.
Who is this spirulina supplement for?
- Anyone looking to enrich their diet with Spirulina extract
- Sportspeople and active people
- Elderly people
- Vegetarians and vegans
- People who do not eat a balanced diet