SPIRULINA POWDER 100% PURE
- Spirulina powder from Arthrospira platensis
- Available in 150g and 500g format
- Neutral flavor
- RAW Product
- Without intermediaries, straight from the factory
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
Table of contents
Spirulina by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement in powder made of spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) a type of unicellular micro-seaweed that has been named like this due to its spiral shape.
Spirulina has a greenish-blue color, that is mainly due to the presence of chlorophyll, which gives it the greenish tone, and of phycocyanin, which provides it with the blue color.
It is believed to be one of the oldest plants in the world. The existence of this algae goes back about 3.500 million years. In fact, there is evidence that the Maya culture already consumed spirulina.
Spirulina algae grow spontaneously in alkaline lakes (such as the Texcoco of Mexico or Lake Chad of Africa), where the conditions prevent the proliferation of other living organisms.
This factor makes Spirulina a realiable and safe food, because there are very few bacteria in alkaline waters.
- Spirulina (Arthrospira plantesis): Spirulina powder helps to maintain the integrity of the plant and preserve its minerals, vitamins, and amino acids. HSNessentials Spirulina Powder is a completely pure product, without fillers or additives, manufactured with the highest quality standards.
- Its powder format allows you to customize the dose according to individual needs.
It is advisable to consume 5g of spirulina powder a day. It can be mixed with water or with shakes, juices or any other type of drink.
Spirulina powder can also be added to other types of dishes such as soups, sauces, creams, etc.
This product can be used to elaborate natural cosmetics (hair, body, and face masks). Moreover, it is a natural color additive that provides a greenish color to all types of cosmetics, bath bombs, bath gels, handmade soaps, etc.
Spirulina can be combined with multiple nutritional supplements.
- Anyone who wants to enrich their diet with spirulina extract.
- Sportspeople and active people.
- The elderly.
- Vegetarians and vegans.
- People who do not follow a balanced diet.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Spirulina (Arthrospira plantesis)||5g|
Ingredients:100% pure spirulina powder (Arthrospira platensis).
How to take SPIRULINA POWDER 100% PURE - 150g:Take 1 scoop (5g) and mix it with your shakes, juice, water or any other drink.
Warnings:Consult your doctor before starting any nutritional or exercise program. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of the smallest children.
Great dissolution and flavor, I have to try and make sauces with it, so far I have used it for salads, shakes, smoothies…HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
The flavor could be better
The flavor is ok but I’d rather combine it with something else, like juices or shakes than drinking it just with water.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Great supply of vitamins
You eventually get used to the flavor, it is an excellent supply of essential elements and it is totally worth it.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics