SPIRULINA POWDER 100% PURE
Nutritional Facts SPIRULINA POWDER 100% PURE - 150g
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information SPIRULINA POWDER 100% PURE - 150g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|Espirulina (Arthrospira plantesis)||5g|
|Ingredients: 100% pure spirulina powder (Arthrospira platensis).|
How to take SPIRULINA POWDER 100% PURE - 150g:Take 1 scoop (5g) and mix it with your shakes, juice, water or any other drink.
- Spirulina powder from Arthrospira platensis
- Available in 150g and 500g
- Neutral flavor
- RAW Product
- Without intermediaries, straight from the factory
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified EU Laboratory
What is Spirulina by HSN Essentials?
Spirulina by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement in powder made of spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) a type of unicellular micro-seaweed that receives this name because of its spiral shape.
Spirulina has a greenish-blue color, especially due to the presence of chlorophyll, which gives it the greenish tone, and of phycocyanin, which provides it with the blue colour.
It is believed to be one of the oldest plants in the world. The existence of this algae goes back about 3,500 million years. In fact, there is evidence that the Maya culture already consumed spirulina.
Spirulina algae grows spontaneously in alkaline lakes (such as the Texcoco of Mexico or Lake Chad of Africa), where conditions prevent the proliferation of other living organisms.
This factor makes Spirulina a trustworthy food, because in alkaline waters there are very few bacteria.
Characteristics of Spirulina
- Spirulina (Arthrospira plantesis): Spirulina powder helps to maintain the integrity of the plant and preserve its minerals, vitamins and amino acids. HSN Essentials Spirulina Powder is a completely pure product, without fillers or additives, manufactured with the highest quality standards.
- Its powder format, allows a customized dosage according to the individual needs.
How to consume Spirulina extract?
It is advisable to consume 5g of Spirulina powder a day. It can be mixed with water or added to shakes, juices, or any other type of drink.
Spirulina powder can also be added to other types of dishes such as soups, sauces, creams, etc.
This product can be used to elaborate natural cosmetics (hair, body, and face masks). Moreover, it is a natural colorant that provides a greenish color to all types of cosmetics, bath bombs, bath gels, handmade soaps, etc.
How to combine Spirulina extract?
Spirulina can be combined with multiple nutritional supplements.
Who can benefit from this Spirulina supplement?
- Anyone who wants to enrich their diet with Spirulina extract.
- Sportspeople and active people.
- Old people.
- Vegetarians and vegans.
- People who do not follow a balanced diet.