TAURINE 500mg - 120 veg caps
Nutritional Facts TAURINE 500mg - 120 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information TAURINE 500mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 3 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Taurine, White vegetable capsule, Anti-caking agent E470b (mangesium stearate) y E551 (silicon dioxide)|
How to take TAURINE 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 3 capsules a day, 1 before breakfast and the others with meals.
- Taurine in free form
- Vegetable capsules
- Contains taurine essential amino acid
- Every capsule provides 500mg of taurine
- Made in the EU
What is Taurine?
Taurine by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement that provides an optimal dose of the Taurine amino acid. In our body it is mainly found in the brain and heart, as well as the muscle tissue and the retina. In spite of being an amino acid, it behaves differently to other amino acids, as it is not used to create new protein structures.
Although Taurine can be synthesized in the body using methionine and cysteine, using Vitamin B6 as a cofactor of the enzymatic reaction, this endogenous synthesis is not sufficient to achieve an optimal dose that will produce its beneficial properties.
This amino acid offers support to important physiological processes within the body.
What are the benefits of Taurine?
Among the benefits that it can provide, we can find aspects such as:
- It´s antioxidant effect may protect against the increase in oxidative stress after exercise. (1)
- Improvement in functional capacity, and highly reduces after exercise cardiovascular parameters. (2)
- Athletic performance is improved, as in combination with BCAAs, it may reduce DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness), as showed in the following study (3).
- In combination with magnesium, taurine can prolong lifespan, reducing the chance of cardiovascular disease. (4)
- The antioxidant properties of taurine, make it able to regulate intracellular Ca2 concentration, act as neuromediator and as neuromodulator. It is also responsible for osmoregulation, participates in cholic acid production and moderates inflammatory reactions. (5)
- Regulates glucose metabolism. (5)
Tauriene 500mg helps to raise levels of taurine in our organism
Who can take Taurine?
- Anyone looking to enrich their diet with this amino acid.
- People looking to benefit from any of its properties.
1. Ra SG, Choi Y, Akazawa N, Ohmori H, Maeda S 1. Taurine supplementation attenuates delayed increase in exercise-induced arterial stiffness. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2016 Jun;41(6):618-23. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2015-0560. Epub 2016 Feb 9.
2. Ahmadian M, Dabidi Roshan V, Ashourpore E. Taurine Supplementation Improves Functional Capacity, Myocardial Oxygen Consumption, and Electrical Activity in Heart Failure. J Diet Suppl. 2017 Jul 4;14(4):422-432. doi: 10.1080/19390211.2016.1267059. Epub 2017 Jan 24.
3. Ra SG, Miyazaki T, Ishikura K, Nagayama H, Suzuki T, Maeda S, Ito M, Matsuzaki Y, Ohmori H. Additional effects of taurine on the benefits of BCAA intake for the delayed-onset muscle soreness and muscle damage induced by high-intensity eccentric exercise. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2013;776:179-87. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4614-6093-0_18.
4. Katakawa M, Fukuda N, Tsunemi A, Mori M, Maruyama T, Matsumoto T, Abe M, Yamori Y. Taurine and magnesium supplementation enhances the function of endothelial progenitor cells through antioxidation in healthy men and spontaneously hypertensive rats. Hypertens Res. 2016 Dec;39(12):848-856. doi: 10.1038/hr.2016.86. Epub 2016 Jul 14.
5. Szymanski K, Winiarska K. [Taurine and its potential therapeutic application]. Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online). 2008 Feb 25;62:75-86