ULTRA OMEGA-3 1000mg
- Source of Omega-3 fatty acids of animal origin
- With vitamin E
- With EPA and DHA
- Molecularly distilled
- Each serving provides 1200mg of essential fatty acids
- In-House Production, Improved formula!
- Acetone free
- Easy-to-swallow softgels
Table of contents
Ultra Omega-3 by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement made of Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil (35% eicosapentaenoic acid and 25% docosahexaenoic acid) and natural vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol) in softgels.
The recommended daily amount for this nutritional supplement is 2 softgels, once a day with one of the main meals (breakfast, lunch, or dinner).
There are three main omega-3 fatty acids: alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) which can be found in some seeds and oils of some plants such as linseed, eicosapentaenoic (EPA) and docosahexaenoic (DHA) which can be found in fish and crustaceans.
Ultra Omega-3 by HSNessentials stands out above the rest of Omega-3 products due to its high content in Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA):
- EPA: 700 mg
- DHA: 500 mg
Each daily serving (2 softgels) provides:
- Vitamin E: 9.9mg (83% NRV)
These are some of the acids that make up Ultra Omega-3 and their corresponding properties:
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to:
- The proper functioning of the brain
- The maintenance of the levels of triglycerides in the blood
- The maintenance of the sight
This nutritional supplement also includes eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). The combination of these two essential acids contributes to:
- A proper cardiovascular function
This nutritional supplement is a source of Vitamin E, since the daily dose supplies 9.9mg of Vitamin E which equals an 83% of the daily NRV.
Some of the properties of Vitamin E are:
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of the cells from oxidative stress
- Those who want to use a nutritional supplement with a source of Omega-3 fatty acids
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 softgels|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA + DHA)||1200mg||++|
|Eicosapentanoic Acid EPA (Omega 3)||700mg||++|
|Docosahexanoic acid DHA (Omega 3)||500mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|