VITAMIN D3 4000IU
- Vitamin D as cholecalciferol
- Only 1 softgel a day with a meal
- Each softgel provides 100µg of Vitamin D
- In-house production
- Improved formula: now with olive oil
- Easy to swallow mini-softgels
- We reduce the size of each softgel for an easy consumption
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
Table of contents
Vitamin D3 by HSNessentials is a nutritional supplement in softgels made of vitamin D3 (4000IU).
It provides 100µg (4000 IU) of cholecalciferol vitamin D3 per softgel. Vitamin D or calciferol belongs to the group of fat-soluble vitamins.
Some of the functions of vitamin D are:
- The proper maintenance of the bones.
- Contributing to the normal absorption/use of calcium and phosphorus.
- Regulating the levels of calcium in the blood.
- Maintaining a correct function of the muscles.
- Preserving the teeth.
- Contributing to a proper function of the immune system
- Playing a role in the cell division process
Vitamin D supplements are quite often used by those who want to meet their daily nutrient reference value (NRV) of vitamin D.
There are 2 types of vitamin D supplements available in the market: cholecalciferol Vitamin D3 supplements (animal source) and ergocalciferol Vitamin D2 supplements (plant source). The most advised ones are the vitamin D3 supplements.
With regard to our previous version of Vitamin D3, we have improved the size of the softgels by reducing it to a third, which makes it much easier to swallow it while keeping the same amount of Vitamin D3. We have also added olive oil which facilitates the consumption of the softgel and it also has better properties for health than other oils.
It is advisable to use the vitamin D3 supplement with a meal or just after eating.
Vitamin D3 supplements have been designed to help us meet the daily nutrient reference value of this vitamin.
It can be combined with a wide range of products. You just have to make sure that the combining product does not provide additional vitamin D.
It is advisable to combine vitamin D with Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, and Vitamin K.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|