VITAMIN K2 100mcg - 120 veg caps
Nutritional Facts VITAMIN K2 100mcg - 120 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information VITAMIN K2 100mcg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone)||100µg||133%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Bulking agent [E460i (microcrystalline cellulose) and E170 (calcium carbonate)], maltodextrin, vegetable capsule (glazing agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose)], ascorbic acid (vitamin C), menaquinone-7 [natural vitamin K2 (MenaquinGold®), anti-caking agents [E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide)].|
How to take VITAMIN K2 100mcg - 120 veg caps:Use 1 vegetable capsule, once a day with a meal.
- 100µg of Vitamin K per capsule
- Vegetarian formula, vegetable capsules
- With vitamin C (103% RDA)
- Vitamin K2 from MenaquinGold®
- In-House Production
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- Without preservatives, gluten, nor lactose
Table of contents
Vitamin K2 by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules from natural vitamin K2 (MenaquinGold®), and vitamin C.
The recommended daily amount for this nutritional supplement is 1 vegetable capsule a day with a meal.
To learn more about Vitamin K, click here.
The functions of vitamin K are:
- Vitamin K contributes to a correct blood coagulation
- Vitamin K contributes to the proper maintenance of the bones
We use MenaquinGold® as the raw ingredient for our vitamin K2 formula: vitamin K2-7
Moreover, this nutritional supplement has Vitamin C, which has the following properties for the organism:
- Maintains a normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- Contributes to the proper formation of collagen for blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin, and teeth
- Promotes a normal performance of the energy metabolism
- Encourages the functioning of the nervous and immune system
- Helps to carry out a normal psychological function
- Protects the cells from oxidative stress
- Reduces tiredness and fatigue
- Regenerates the reduced form of vitamin E
- Increases the absorption of iron
All about Vitamin C, click here.