WHITE KIDNEY BEAN EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps
Nutritional Facts WHITE KIDNEY BEAN EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information WHITE KIDNEY BEAN EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps|
|Serving size: 2 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 2 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Phaseolus vulgaris L (seeds) dry extract 5:1, coating agent E464 (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), maltodextrin, bulking agent E170 (calcium carbonate), E470b (magnesium stearate) and E551 (silicon dioxide), colorant E171 (titanium dioxide).|
How to take WHITE KIDNEY BEAN EXTRACT 500mg - 120 veg caps:Take 2 vegetable capsules with a glass of water 20 minutes before meals that are rich in starch.
- White Kidney Bean Extract
- Each serving provides 1000mg of White Kidney Bean
- Vegetarian formula
- 120 capsules per bottle
- Good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Produced in a Certified Laboratory of the U.E.
- HACCP Certificate
What is White Kidney Bean Extract by HSNessentials?
White Kidney Bean Extract by HSN Essentials is a nutritional supplement in a vegetable capsules format that provides 1000mg of white kidney bean extract per serving (2 capsules).
The White Kidney Bean extract, also called bean or white bean extract, is obtained from the Phaseolus vulgaris plant of the Fabaceae family, native to Central and South America. Within the group of leguminous species, the white kidney bean is one of the most important and it is named in different ways: kidney bean, haricot bean, caraota bean, etc.
It is an annual herbaceous plant, which is highly cultivated in the tropical and mild zones. Although it is native to America, it is consumed worldwide, especially in our country. In fact, it is one of the main ingredients in our traditional English breakfast, baked beans.
Properties of White Kidney Beans
White Kidney Beans support the normal levels of glucose in blood, delay digestion and the absorption of carbohydrates.
It has been proven that the white kidney bean extract inhibits the digestive enzyme alpha-amylase. This can help to prevent or delay the digestion of complex carbohydrates, which could contribute to weight loss. An exploratory study was carried out, and a third of the subjects that consumed white kidney bean extract experimented a significant reduction of their weight and the size of their waistline. (1)
White kidney bean extract inhibits the digestive enzyme alpha-amylase, which avoids the digestion of complex carbohydrates. Thus, it reduces the amount of calories that are absorbed from these carbohydrates and promotes weight loss. A study was carried on 50 obese adults, and clinic trials were identified for weight loss and a reduction of triglycerides. It can be a promising element for therapy in the treatment of obesity and hypertriglyceridemia. (2)
Characteristics of White Kidney Beans by HSN Essentials
- 1000mg White Kidney Bean: The White Kidney Bean extract by HSN Essentials is a product that has been made to the highest quality standards. Pulverized white kidney bean extract has been used for its elaboration, this procedure allows all of the components of this legume to be preserved.
- Vegetable capsules: For the production of the white kidney bean capsules, no animal origin ingredient has been used so it is suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
How to take White Kidney Bean extract?
The recommended intake of white bean extract is 1000mg (2 capsules) with a large glass of water.
How to combine White Kidney Bean extract?
White Kidney Bean can be combined with a wide range of dietary supplements, we should just make sure these do not contain additional white bean.
Who can benefit from White Kidney Bean supplement?
- People who are looking to enrich their diet with a nutritional supplement made of white kidney bean extract.
1. Udani J, Singh BB. Blocking carbohydrate absorption and weight loss: a clinical trial using a proprietary fractionated white bean extract. Altern Ther Health Med. 2007 Jul-Aug;13(4):32-7.
2. Udani J, Hardy M, Madsen DC. Blocking carbohydrate absorption and weight loss: a clinical trial using Phase 2 brand proprietary fractionated white bean extract. Altern Med Rev. 2004 Mar;9(1):63-9.