ZINC BISGLYCINATE (25mg ZINC)
- High Zinc content
- Vegetarian formula
- Each serving provides the NRV of Zinc
- Vegetable capsules
- Manufactured in a Certified Laboratory from the E.U.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Without gluten nor lactose
What is Chelated Zinc?
Chelated Zinc by HSNessentials is a food supplement in vegetable capsules made of pumpkin extract, zinc, and copper.
The recommended daily amount for this supplement is 1 vegetable capsule a day.
Zinc Bisglycinate, a very Bioavailable form of Zinc
Chelated Zinc or Zinc Bisglycinate is the most bioavailable form of Zinc, like the Zinc Gluconate.
Zinc Bisglycinate has a higher bioavailability which makes it more expensive than other types of Zinc.
At HSN we continue to offer the product with the highest quality at the best price thanks to the absence of intermediaries.
What are the properties of Chelated Zinc?
Some of the sources of zinc are: beef, pumpkin seeds, cashews, quinoa, and chickpeas, among others.
Our lifestyle tends to involve a bad diet which can result in a deficiency of essential micronutrients such as zinc.
Zinc Chelate by HSNessentials provides the daily Nutrient Reference Value of zinc, since we get 25mg of Zinc per capsule, which corresponds to a 250% of the NRV.
This nutritional supplement also includes copper and dry pumpkin extract in its composition.
Zinc contributes to several vital functions in our organism, such as:
- Synthesis of DNA
- Acid-base and carbohydrate metabolism
- Cognitive function
- Fertility and reproduction
- Metabolism of macronutrients, fatty acids, and vitamin A
- Synthesis of proteins
- Maintenance of the bones, hair, nails, sight, and skin
- Regulation of the levels of testosterone in the blood
- Proper functioning of the immune system
- Protection of the cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc plays a role in the cell division process
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 120|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which Zinc||25mg||250%|
|Copper (Cupric gluconate)||1mg||100%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|