WHITE CHOCO PROTEIN SPREAD LOW IN SUGAR - 250g
- Delicious white chocolate hyperprotein spread
- Very low in sugars and fats
- With whey protein
- Ideal substitute for traditional cocoa spreads
- Compatible with a healthy lifestyle
- Free of Aspartame, Acesulfame-K and Saccharin
What is White Choco Protein Spread?
White Choco Protein Spread by HSN Foods is a sugar-free white chocolate spread, ideal to replace the conventional chocolate spreads that are full of sugars and saturated fats.
It contains proteins from milk whey, it is very low in sodium and its taste and texture are similar to the conventional cocoa spreads. The product that you were waiting for!
What are the properties of White Choco Protein Spread?
Conventional chocolate spreads are usually one of the products that we remove from our diet when we are trying to lose those 'extra pounds' or to lead a healthier diet. They are full of refined sugars and contain a high amount of saturated fats, hydrogenated fats, and sodium.
Avoiding or limiting the presence of these products in our daily diet can be a rather complicated task, especially for those with a sweet tooth.
Thanks to this sugar-free white chocolate spread you will no longer have to give up the chocolate that you like so much to follow a healthier diet or one that is focused on weight loss.
In addition, it can be consumed by diabetic people since it has been sweetened with maltitol, a sweetener that does not increase insulin levels or glucose in blood.
Use it to spread on bread or make healthy pastry recipes like pancakes, cakes, crepes, biscuits .... You have endless options!
Who can benefit from White Choco Protein Spread?
- Those who want to follow a healthier diet by limiting the consumption of sugars and saturated fats.
- Those going through periods of diet and/or cutting phase, who are looking for a delicious treat low in sugar and fat.
- Perfect for hyperproteic diets.
- Suitable for diabetic people.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 15g|
|Servings per container: 16|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||9.1g|
|of which sugars||2g|