THIN WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLAKES
- 100% Natural whole grain oat flakes
- MINI oat flakes ideal for cooking
- Low in sugars
- Neutral flavor
- Raw product (pure)
- Without added sugars
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- In-house production
- Produced in the E.U.
Table of contents
Whole Grain Oat Flakes by HSNfoods is a product made from 100% whole grain oat flakes, without added sugars nor preservatives.
Oats, whose scientific name is avena sativa, is an annual herbaceous plant. It is a cereal, which means that it belongs to one of the most important groups from the food pyramid.
Oat flakes are obtained from mechanically flattening oat grains in order to make them more digestible while preserving the original nutritional properties of the grain.
- Oats: they provide proteins and vitamins, mainly from the group B. It is one of the most complete cereals.
- RAW product: whole grain oat flakes by HSNfoods is a completely pure product, without fillers nor additives, produced according to the highest quality standards.
- Produced in the E.U.: this food supplement has been produced in a laboratory and factory from the E.U. which means that it follows the highest safety and quality norms.
Whole Grain Oat Flakes can be used to cook a delicious breakfast or snack with fruit, vegetable drinks or butters and spreads.
Moreover, they are an excellent alternative for vegans and vegetarians, as well as those who want to follow a healthier diet.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (25g)|
|Servings per container: 40|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||1.3g|
|of which sugars||1.1g|
|Protein calculated in dry matter (nitrogen *6.25)|
Ingredients:Whole grain oat flakes (gluten).
How to take THIN WHOLE GRAIN OAT FLAKES - 1Kg:Add little by little until you get the texture that you want.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place.
Tasty and Healthy!
I use this product for breakfast to make some porridge, I like adding some fruits and nuts on top as well. A complete meal and also delicious!HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
I like using oats for cooking my own bars and breakfast. The texture and the flavour are quite pleasant.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics