- Acetyl L-Carnitine powder
- Available in 150g and 500g formats
- Easily dissolved
- Includes dispenser
- No middle-men, straight from the manufacturer
- Good manufacturing practices (GMP)
- Produced in EU Certified Laboratories
- HACCP and ISO 22000 Certificates
What is Acetyl L-Carnitine ALCAR?
Acetyl L-carnitine by HSN Raw Series, also known as ALCAR, is the acetylated form of carnitine.
Characteristics of Acetyl L-Carnitine ALCAR
- Micronized powder
- Dissolved instantly
- Mixture without lumps
- Allows a personalised dosing according to individual needs.
- Neutral flavor, ideal for adding to your drinks and not altering the taste
What to combine with Acetyl L-Carnitine?
Acetyl L-Carnitine can be combined with multiple nutritional supplements. It just hast to be taken into account that the product to combine with should not contain extra acetyl carnitine.
It can be taken along with other supplements such as Green Tea, Caffeine, Guarana or CLA. Also with DMAE, Lecithin, Ginkgo Biloba or L-Theanine.
Who is this ALCAR powder supplement for?
- Anyone who wants to add an acetyl l-carnitine supplement to their diet.
- Athletes and active people.
Nutritional Facts ALCAR (ACETYL L-CARNITINE) POWDER 150g
|Information ALCAR (ACETYL L-CARNITINE) POWDER 150g|
|Serving's size: 1 dispenser (500mg)|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Acetyl L-Carnitine, anticaking agent E552 (calcium silicate).|
How to take ALCAR (ACETIL L-CARNITINA) EN POLVO:As a dietary supplement, take 1 slightly full dispenser (500mg) a day with 100ml of water.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.