- 100% Glutamine micronized molecule
- Accelerates recovery
- Anticatabolic effect
What is Glutamine Micronized?
HSN Raw Series Glutamine Micronized is the amino-acid L-glutamine, which is 'conditionally' essential, that is, in certain circumstances, our body is unable to synthesize as demanded by several factors like training, especially in high intensity and high frequency workouts.
Plasma levels decrease markedly in those moments, which will directly affect subsequent recovery processes, being also a debilitating factor on physical training.
What are the properties of Micronized Glutamine?
Glutamine (19% of which is nigtrogen) is part of approximately 60% of skeletal muscle, which makes it the main nitrogen transporter into cells. A proper nitrogen retention is key when building new tissue.
Thus, glutamine plays a prominent role in the process of protein synthesis by establishing an anabolic hormonal environment for the neccessary physisological processes to take place. In addition to its relationship with muscle growth, glutamine has other benefits of great interest, such as:
- It's a great neurotransmitter and supports memory and mental focus
- It promotes cellular detoxification metabolism
- Support gastrointestinal health, as it's a very important nutrient for the intestines
- Help with leaky gut syndrome
- Promotes the growth hormone release, enhancing recovery
- Regulates blood sugar levels and diabetes
- Helps the immune system, which is quite important for athletes in periods of maximum intensit
Who can benefit from Glutamine Micronized?
- Any athlete who seeks to optimize muscle recovery processes.
- Any athlete who seeks to protect and prevent muscle catabolism.
- Endurance athletes seeking to protect their muscles during training sessions or competition, as well as to ensure an optimal replenishment of glycogen stores and muscle recovery.
Nutritional Facts MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE 150g
|per serviceper 100gDaily dose|
|Information MICRONIZED GLUTAMINE 150g|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (5 g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
How to take GLUTAMINA MICRONIZADA:As a nutritional supplement, take 1 scoop 2 - 5 times a day with water. Take 1 serving before training and 1 right after. For better results, take one last serving before going to sleep.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.