- Milk whey protein pure concentrate
- NO flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners
- Contributes to increase muscle mass
- Metabolic rate increase
- Ideal to prepare all types of recipes or pre-/post-workout shakes
What is Whey Protein Concentrate 80%?
Whey Protein Concentrate 80% by HSN Raw Series is a nutritional supplement made of pure whey protein concentrate.
This product is only available in a neutral flavour. The Evowhey product of our HSN Sports range contains the same raw material as Whey Protein Isolate 80% in 20 delicious flavours.
Benefits of Whey Protein Concentrate 80%
- Provides 80% high quality protein per service, without any types of additives, just protein.
- Ideal for high protein diets, as it provides a nutrient source to help complete daily requirements.
- An ally for fat loss because it provides few calories, promotes the sensation of satiety and its digestion requires a greater energy expenditure than other types of nutrients due to its thermogenic effect.
- Accelerates recovery processes, after physical activity, because it contains a large amount of amino acids that are easily available to the body. These include BCAAs or Branched Amino Acids, that have the main feature of supporting the maintenance of muscle mass.
- It also protects against osteoporosis because of its high content of calcium.
Whey Protein Concentrate 80% guarantees an easy and consistent mixture with no lumps. As it is a protein with no flavour, nor sweeteners like aspartame or acesulfame, it is ideal to prepare all types of recipes and add proteins to pre and post-workouts.
Properties of Whey Protein Concentrate 80%
High Biological Value
This protein has the highest biological value (BV) of all proteins, which means that is the best absorbed and used by the organism. It also has an optimal balance of essential (especially BCAAs) and non-essential (glutamine) amino-acids, so it is the best protein to promote muscle development and recovery.
High Absorption Speed
Excellent when you are looking for a quick supply of amino acids, like might happen in these two specific moments:
- As soon as you get up
- Straight after your workout
Immune System Support
But besides being a great ally to gain muscle, lose fat and improve athletic performance, it helps improve the immune system thanks to its contribution of protein fractions: glutathione and beta-lactoglobulin, alpha-lactalbumin, immunoglobulins and glycomacropeptides among others.
For those who love baking and other recipes, as well as following a fitness diet, this product may be an excellent ingredient for preparing and making recipes. For example: sponge cakes, muffins, cupcakes, pancakes or even all types of dishes to increase the amount of proteins such as creams, mashes, smoothies...
How to take Whey Protein Concentrate 80%?
- As soon as you get up, with Rice Flour
- Before your workout, can be combined with other Pre-Workout Supplements, such as Citrulline Malate, Caffeine, Beta Alanine...
- After your workout, with Carbohydrates and Creatine
- Between meals, with Oat Flour
Who can benefit from Whey Protein Concentrate 80%?
- Is the perfect choice as a post-workout for any athlete who wants to recover after training.
- It can also be used by the general public to maintain their muscle mass condition. The muscle is a metabolically active tissue that helps maintain body weight, quality of life and promotes healthy ageing.
Nutritional Facts WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2Kg NEUTRAL
|per servingper 100g|
|Information WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2Kg NEUTRAL|
|Serving size: 1 dosificador (30g)|
|Servings per container: 67|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||2,1g|
|of which sugars||2,1g|
|Ingredients: Milk whey protein concentrate (Emulsifier E322 (Soy lecithin)).|
How to take WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80%:Take 1 dispenser (30 g) per serving, depending on your body weight with 250 ml of skimmed milk or water.
Amino Acid Profile WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE 80% 2Kg NEUTRAL
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.