ARGININE HCL POWDER
- It contributes to the Nitric Oxide (NO) synthesis
- It increases the strength and resistance
- It delays the onset of fatigue
- It enhances the growth of lean mass
- Support for erectile dysfunction
Table of contents
Arginine HCL is a food supplement made of 100% L-arginine hydrochloride, the most used formula in supplementation due to its optimal absorption and availability.
Arginine plays a fundamental role in many physiological processes such as the synthesis of proteins, creatine, nitric oxide and other nitrogenated compounds. Moreover, it is really important for wound healing, the collagen synthesis and the proper functioning of the immune system.
Another important property of arginine is its role in ammonia detoxification, which is produced by the catabolism of other amino acids through the urea cycle. It is also necessary for the production of glucagon, insulin and the growth hormone, which are all involved in the growth of muscle tissue.
In the sport nutrition sector, arginine is known for its role as a precursor form of nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide improves the blood flow by dilating the blood vessels.
This vasodilation will allow a higher supply of nutrients and oxygen to the muscles. Therefore, it is crucial to improve the performance and muscle recovery.
The most common way of increasing the amount of this component in the organism is directly through physical exercise. This is due to the muscle tissue's need for oxygenation, which means that the blood must transport both oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells. Each time the heart pumps blood with more pressure, the layer of the arteries releases nitric oxide into the bloodstream, which relaxes and widens the walls of the blood vessels, increasing the blood flow.
As we age, the capacity to increase the blood flow will be less efficient. There are several factors that will deteriorate our arteries, such as the effect of the free radicals, inactivity, a bad diet... The intake of this amino acid can increase the synthesis of NO.
Nitric Oxide plays a fundamental role in the following processes:
- Improving the memory by enhancing the transmission of information between neurons in the brain (synapses)
- Supporting the immune system, which reduces the risk of infection
- Regulating the blood pressure by dilating the arteries
- Reducing the inflammation
- Improving the quality of sleep
- Increasing the strength and endurance
- Supporting the gastric mobility
Increasing the production of nitric oxide is a very interesting strategy within the sport field in order to improve the performance. Thanks to arginine, and subsequently, to the increased nutrient transport in the bloodstream, the athlete or those who practise sport will be supported in two ways:
- Quickly and efficiently removing metabolic waste products, such as lactic acid.
- Keeping a constant supply of nutrients, such as glucose and amino acids, to decrease the fatigue and protein breakdown.
The results that can be expected from arginine supplementation is a shortening of the recovery processes, decrease of tiredness and mitigation of DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).
- Sportspeople or/and Athletes who want to increase their sport performance and shorten the recovery.
- People who want to take care of their cardiovascular system, specially men who want to ensure a proper sexual response (erectile function).
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (10g)|
|Servings per container: 30|