ARGININE HCL POWDER 150g
Nutritional Facts ARGININE HCL POWDER 150g
|per servingper 100gDaily dose|
|Information ARGININE HCL POWDER 150g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5 g)|
|Daily dose: 2 dispensers (10g)|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Arginine HCL (produced through a fermentation process). Non GMO* (*Genetically Modified Organisms)|
How to take ARGININA HCL POLVO 150g:As a nutritional supplement, take 1 scoop (5 g) with 100 - 150 ml of water or juice. For better results, take 2 servings a day, one in the morning and one 45 minutes after training.
- Stimulates Nitric Oxide (NO) synthesis
- Increases strength and endurance
- Increases fatigue threshold
- Enhances lean muscle mass growth
- Supports erectile dysfunction
What is Arginine HCL?
Arginine HCL by HSN Raw Series is a nutritional supplement 100% made of L-arginine hydrochloride, the most used supplementing formula due to its optimal assimilation and high availability.
Which are Arginine HCL properties?
Arginine has a fundamental role in many body processes like the synthesis of proteins, creatine, nitric oxide and other nitrogenated compounds. Moreover, it is really important for wound healing, collagen synthesis and the immune system response.
Other fundamental property of arginine is its role in ammonium detoxification, which is produced by other amino-acids catabolism during the urea cycle. It's also very important in the production of glucagon, insulin and growth hormone, which are all involved in muscle tissue growth.
Arginine and Nitric Oxide
In the sports nutrition sector, it is noteworthy for its role as a nitric oxide (NO) precursor. Nitric oxide facilitates the blood supply by dilating the blood vessels.
This vasodilation allows a higher nutrient and oxygen supply to the muscles. Therefore, it is essential to improve performance and muscle recovery.
How does Nitric Oxide work in our body?
The most common way of increasing the presence of this component in the body is directly through exercise. This is due to the muscle tissue's need of oxygenation, which will subsequently mean that the blood must transport both oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells. Each time the heart pumps blood, with a greater pressure to drive the blood, the lining of the arteries releases nitric oxide into the bloodstream, which relaxes and widens the walls of blood vessels, thus allowing blood flow to increase.
As we age, the connections that allow this performance to improve the capacity to increase circulation, will revert, ie, it will be less efficient. There are several factors that will cause the deterioration of arteries, such as the action of free radical, inactivity, a nutritional deficient diet. With a contribution of this amino acid, it is possible to increase the synthesis of NO.
What are the functions of Nitric Oxide?
Nitric Oxide plays a fundamental role in the following processes:
- Memory improvement, by optimizing the transmission of information between neurons in the brain (synapses)
- Immune system support, reduces risk of infection
- Regulates blood pressure by dilating the arteries
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves sleep quality
- Increased strength and endurance
- Support for gastric mobility
Benefits of Arginine in Sports
Increasing the production of nitric oxide is a very interesting strategy within the sports field with the purpose of increasing performance. Thanks to arginine, and subsequently, the higher nutrient transport in bloodstream, the athlete or sportsperson will be supported by two aspects:
- Quickly and efficiently removing metabolic waste products, such as lactic acid.
- Maintaining a constant supply of nutrients, such as glucose and amino acids, to reduce fatigue and protein degradation.
The results that can be expected from arginine supplementation tend to reduce recovery processes, reduce tiredness, and mitigate DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).
Who can benefit from L-Arginine HCL?
- Sportspeople or/and Athletes to increase their athletic performance, and reduce recovery times.
- People who want to take care of their circulatory system, mainly men who want to ensure a proper sexual response (erectile function.