ARGININE HCL POWDER - 150g
Nutritional Facts ARGININE HCL POWDER - 150g
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information ARGININE HCL POWDER - 150g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (10g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Arginine HCL (produced through a fermentation process). GMO* Free (*Genetically Modified Organisms)|
How to take ARGININE HCL POWDER - 150g:Mix 1 scoop (5g) with 100-150ml of water or juice. For better results, take 2 servings a day, one in the morning and another 45 minutes after training.
- Stimulates Nitric Oxide (NO) synthesis
- Increases strength and endurance
- Increases fatigue threshold
- Enhances lean muscle mass growth
- Supports erectile dysfunction
Table of contents
Arginine HCL by HSN Raw is a nutritional supplement 100% made of L-arginine hydrochloride, the most used supplementing formula due to its optimal assimilation and high availability.
Arginine plays a fundamental role in many body processes such as the synthesis of proteins, creatine, nitric oxide and other nitrogenated compounds. Moreover, it is really important for wound healing, collagen synthesis and the proper functioning of the immune system response.
Other fundamental property of arginine is its role in ammonium detoxification, which is produced by the catabolism of other amino acids during the urea cycle. It's also very important in the production of glucagon, insulin and the growth hormone, which are all involved in muscle tissue growth.
In the sports nutrition sector, arginine is known for its role as a nitric oxide (NO) precursor. Nitric oxide facilitates the blood supply by stimulating the dilation of blood vessels.
This vasodilation allows a higher intake of nutrients and oxygen supply to the muscles. Therefore, it is essential to improve performance and muscle recovery.
The most common way of increasing the presence of this component in the body is directly through physical exercise. This is due to the muscle tissue's need for oxygenation, which will subsequently mean that the blood must transport both oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells. Each time the heart pumps blood, with a greater pressure to drive the blood, the layer of the arteries releases nitric oxide into the bloodstream, which relaxes and widens the walls of blood vessels, thus allowing blood flow to increase.
As we age, the connections that allow the capacity to increase blood circulation will be less efficient. There are several factors that will cause the deterioration of arteries, such as the action of free radical, inactivity, a nutritional deficient diet. With the intake of this amino acid, it is possible to increase the synthesis of NO.
Nitric Oxide plays a fundamental role in the following processes:
- Memory improvement, by optimizing the transmission of information between neurons in the brain (synapses)
- Immune system support, reduces risk of infection
- Regulates blood pressure by dilating the arteries
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves sleep quality
- Increased strength and endurance
- Support for gastric mobility
Increasing the production of nitric oxide is a very interesting strategy within the sports field in order to improve performance. Thanks to arginine, and subsequently, to the higher nutrient transport in bloodstream, the athlete or those who practice sports will be supported by two aspects:
- Quickly and efficiently removing metabolic waste products, such as lactic acid.
- Maintaining a constant supply of nutrients, such as glucose and amino acids, to reduce fatigue and protein degradation.
The results that can be expected from arginine supplementation is a reduction of the recovery processes, reduction of tiredness, and mitigation of DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).
- Sportspeople or/and Athletes who want to increase their athletic performance, and reduce recovery times.
- People who want to take care of their circulatory system, mainly men who want to ensure a proper sexual response (erectile function).