ARGININE HCL POWDER
Nutritional Facts ARGININE HCL POWDER - 150g
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information ARGININE HCL POWDER - 150g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 2 scoops (10g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Ingredients: Arginine HCL (produced through a fermentation process). GMO* Free (*Genetically Modified Organisms)|
How to take ARGININE HCL POWDER - 150g:Mix 1 scoop (5g) with 100-150ml of water or juice. Take two servings daily to get an optimal result, the first one in the morning and the second one 45 minutes before training.
- It stimulates the Nitric Oxide (NO) synthesis
- It increases the strength and resistance
- It increases the fatigue threshold
- It enhances the growth of lean mass
- Support for erectile dysfunction
Table of contents
Arginine HCL by HSNraw is a nutritional supplement 100% made of L-arginine hydrochloride, the most used formula in supplementation due to its optimal absorption and availability.
Arginine plays a fundamental role in many physiological processes such as the synthesis of proteins, creatine, nitric oxide and other nitrogenated compounds. Moreover, it is really important for wound healing, collagen synthesis, and the proper functioning of the immune system response.
Other fundamental property of arginine is its role in ammonia detoxification, which is produced by the catabolism of other amino acids during the urea cycle. It is also very important for the production of glucagon, insulin, and the growth hormone, which are all involved in the growth of muscle tissue.
In the sport nutrition sector, arginine is known for its role as a nitric oxide (NO) precursor. Nitric oxide facilitates the blood flow by stimulating the dilation of the blood vessels.
This vasodilation tranports a higher supply of nutrients and oxygen to the muscles. Therefore, it is essential to improve the performance and muscle recovery.
The most common way of increasing the presence of this component in the organism is directly through physical exercise. This is due to the muscle tissue's need for oxygenation, which will subsequently mean that the blood must transport both oxygen and nutrients to the muscle cells. Each time the heart pumps blood with more pressure, the layer of the arteries releases nitric oxide into the bloodstream, which relaxes and widens the walls of the blood vessels, increasing the blood flow.
As we age, the capacity to increase the blood flow will be less efficient. There are several factors that will cause the deterioration of arteries, such as the action of the free radicals, inactivity, a deficient diet... The intake of this amino acid can increase the synthesis of NO.
Nitric Oxide plays a fundamental role in the following processes:
- Improving the memory by optimizing the transmission of information between neurons in the brain (synapses)
- Supporting the immune system, which reduces the risk of infection
- Regulating the blood pressure by dilating the arteries
- Reducing the inflammation
- Improving the quality of sleep
- Increasing the strength and endurance
- Supporting the gastric mobility
Increasing the production of nitric oxide is a very interesting strategy within the sport field in order to improve the performance. Thanks to arginine, and subsequently, to the increased transport of nutrients in the bloodstream, the athlete or those who practice sport will be supported by two aspects:
- Quickly and efficiently removing metabolic waste products, such as lactic acid.
- Maintaining a constant supply of nutrients, such as glucose and amino acids, to reduce the fatigue and protein breakdown.
The results that can be expected from arginine supplementation is a shortening of the recovery processes, reduction of tiredness, and mitigation of DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness).
- Sportspeople or/and Athletes who want to increase their athletic performance, and shorten the recovery times.
- People who want to take care of their cardiovascular system, specially men who want to ensure a proper sexual response (erectile function).