BCAA´S INSTANT 2:1:1
Nutritional Facts BCAA´S INSTANT 2:1:1 150g NEUTRAL
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information BCAA´S INSTANT 2:1:1 150g NEUTRAL|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop (5g)|
|Daily dose: 1/2 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: L-Leucine (produced through a vegetable fermentation process) GMO* Free, L-isoleucine , L-valine. *Genetically modified organism.|
How to take BCAA´S INSTANT 2:1:1 150g NEUTRAL:Take 1/2 scoop (5g) with 200ml of water and take before, during or after training. They can be taken in two ways:- As a pre/intra-workout drink. Or immediately after exercise and before your post-workout shake (Evowhey or Evoexcell)
- 2:1:1 ratio (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine)
- Leucine of a 100% vegetable origin
- Promotes maintenance of muscle mass by avoiding catabolism
- Enhances protein synthesis and muscle growth
- Serves as a source of energy if there is a carbohydrate deficit
- Easily dissolved
Table of contents
BCAA'S INSTANT 2:1:1 by HSN Raw is a nutritional supplement wholly made with highly pure branched chain amino acids in a 2:1:1 ratio (leucine, valine, isoleucine).
Leucine is the main amino acid in protein synthesis (responsible for the activation of a metabolic pathway called mTOR). The material that is used (Leucine Instant) is highly dissolvable, unlike other BCAAs products, which makes it easy to mix with other supplements or to take it just in a glass of water or using a shaker.
The branched chain amino acids, which are known as BCAA's, belong to the group of essential amino acids, which means that our body is not capable of synthesising them by itself and they have to be obtained through diet or supplementation. The BCAA's or Branched-Chain Amino Acids are called this way because their molecular structure is similar to that of the branch of a tree (made up by ramifications).
These three essential amino acids (leucine, valine and isoleucine) make up around one third of the total skeleton muscle. It just so happens that they are also the amino acids that suffer one of the highest rates of degradation due to physical stress.
Due to these facts, choosing BCAAs supplementation may help to maintain muscle mass, in periods of calorie restriction or when under high levels of physical stress.
As it was previously mentioned, these three types of amino acids form nearly a third part of the muscle tissue and they are in charge of promoting the synthesis of proteins in muscle fibres. This particularity makes BCAAs a very used supplement to favour the regeneration and growth of muscle tissue.
According to several studies, the intake of BCAA's before exercise can contribute to an improvement of the subsequent protein synthesis.
Another property of the BCAA's is their capacity to oxidize and provide the muscle tissue with energy during the workout when there are low levels of carbohydrates. Consuming this product will help us to maintain a constant level of energy throughout the exercise routine.
Additionally, another interesting characteristic of BCAAs, is that they help to delay fatigue. While we are training, the levels of serotonin increase, and among other events, the sensation of fatigue increases, which will result in a lack of performance. BCAAs reduce Tryptophan levels (thus reducing the levels of serotonin), and like this, decreasing the sensation of fatigue, both mental and physical.
There are several protocols for the intake of BCAAs, but in this case, we will focus on the most important moment, the Peri-workout:
- Before your workout along with a Pre-workout supplement
- During your workout, along with Carbohydrates and Mineral Salts
- After your workout, along with Creatine, Glutamine and Protein Shakes
- Athletes and Sportspeople that wish to recover properly after their workouts.
- Athletes and Sportspeople who seek to protect their muscle mass during training, especially in long-duration sports.
- Athletes and Sportspeople looking to build up their muscle mass.
- General population looking to protect their muscle tissue from the effect of ageing, weight loss treatments, etc., as well as supporting recovery.