BCAA´S INSTANT 4:1:1
Nutritional Facts BCAA'S INSTANT 4:1:1 150g ORANGE JUICE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information BCAA'S INSTANT 4:1:1 150g ORANGE JUICE|
|Serving size: 1/2 dispenser (5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: L-Leucine (soy) [emulsifier: soy lecithin]) [produced through a fermentation process, 100% vegetable origin], Non GMO*, L- Isoleucine, L-Valine, Acidity corrector E330 (citric acid), Acidity corrector E296 (malic acid), Flavours, Sweetener E955 (sucralose), Sweetener E950 (acesulfame K), Colourant E160 a(iii) (beta-carotene). *Genetically modified organism.|
How to take BCAA´S INSTANTÁNEO 4:1:1:As a dietary supplement, take 1/2 dispenser (5g) with 200ml of water and take before, during or after training. They can be taken in two ways: - As a pre/intra-workout drink. - Immediately after exercise and before your after-workout shake (Evowhey or Evoexcell).
- Ratio 4:1:1 (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine)
- Vegetable origin Leucine
- Promotes the maintenance of muscle mass avoiding catabolism
- Stimulates protein synthesis and muscle growth
- Works as an energy source when there is a carbohydrate deficit
- Helps to delay fatigue during workout
What is BCAA'S INSTANT 4:1:1?
BCAA'S INSTANT 4:1:1 by HSN Raw Series is a nutritional supplement made with Branched Chain Amino Acids or BCAAs, which is one of the most used supplements due to their benefits and properties.
What are BCAAs?
It is a combination of three amino acids: Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine, from the group of the Essential amino acids, which are those that the body is not capable of synthesizing by itself and therefore an external contribution is necessary for them to be available for the body.
Importance of BCAAs
Taking supplements of these amino acids can be very interesting for maintaining muscle mass, as they are present in approximately one third of our muscle tissues. As a consequence of physical activity, especially if it is of a high intensity or with a high work-load, they will suffer a higher degree of degradation than other types of amino acids that integrate the muscle fibres, when producing ATP. Specifically, it is Leucine that is subjected to the most damage.
This refers to the proportion that exists between the 3 branched amino acids, in particular, the quantity of leucine with respect to that of isoleucine and valine.
BCAA'S INSTANT 4:1:1 contains 4 times more leucine than of the other two amino acids.
The reason for providing these quantities is due to the fact that leucine possesses greater properties for the synthesis of proteins. This is proven by its ability to stimulate the creation of new tissues using a physiological signalling pathway called mTOR pathway.
Benefits from taking BCAA's
- Reduce DOMS or Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness, that is, as a result of a microfibrillary rupture, often producing an intense pain, not immediately, but even 24-48 hours after the physical activity; In this sense, the symptoms can be reduced.
- Improve physical performance, by reducing the appreciation of fatigue, physical and mental, because it reduces the absorption of tryptophan, the precursor of serotonin.
- Energy support, when there is a reduced amount of carbohydrates available, and instead of turning to the muscle tissue, the external supply will be used. This fact also emphasizes the use of a higher amount of fatty acids and saving muscle glycogen, when the BCAAs are taken before exercise.
BCAAs and Glutamine
The combination of these two elements produces a synergistic effect, which means that their properties are magnified when taken together. One of the key moments to take it will be post-workout, because the physical activity, according to the duration and intensity, may cause a drastic descent in the blood levels, making it necessary to wait several hours for it to be restored.
If one of the objectives sought through training is hypertrophy, a beneficial action will be to provide these two supplements before and/or after training.
Who can benefit from taking BCAA's?
- Athletes and Sportspeople looking to improve and accelerate their recovery phase, and maintain a high training pace.
- Athletes and Sportspeople that want to reduce their fat percentage through a calorie restricted diet but maintaining the greatest amount of muscle mass.
- Anyone who performs a relatively intense activity with a medium or high frequency and seeks a product to optimize their recovery and improve body composition following a certain type of diet.