BCAA´S INSTANT 4:1:1
Nutritional Facts BCAA'S INSTANT 4:1:1 150g ORANGE JUICE
|per 100gper serving|
|Information BCAA'S INSTANT 4:1:1 150g ORANGE JUICE|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop (5g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per 100g|
|Ingredients: L-Leucine (soy) [emulsifier: soy lecithin]) [produced through a fermentation process, 100% vegetable origin], GMO* Free, L- Isoleucine, L-Valine, Acidity regulator E330 (citric acid), Acidity regulator E296 (malic acid), Flavour, Sweetener E955 (sucralose), Sweetener E950 (acesulfame K), Colour E160a(iii) (beta-carotene). *Genetically modified organism.|
How to take BCAA'S INSTANT 4:1:1 150g ORANGE JUICE:Mix 1/2 scoop (5g) with 200ml of water and drink before, during, or after training. It can be consumed in two ways:- As a pre/intra-workout drink. - Immediately after exercise and before your after-workout shake (Evowhey or Evoexcell).
- 4:1:1 Ratio (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine)
- Leucine of vegetable origin
- Promotes the maintenance of muscle mass and avoids catabolism
- Stimulates protein synthesis and muscle growth
- Works as an energy source when there is a carbohydrate deficit
- Helps to delay fatigue during training
Table of contents
BCAA'S INSTANT 4:1:1 by HSN Raw is a nutritional supplement made with Branched Chain Amino Acids or BCAAs, which is one of the most used supplements due to its benefits and properties.
It is a combination of three amino acids: Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine, from the group of the Essential amino acids, which are those that the body is not capable of synthesizing by itself and therefore an external contribution is necessary for them to be available for the body.
Taking supplements of these amino acids can be very interesting for maintaining muscle mass, as they are present in approximately one third of our muscle tissues. As a consequence of physical activity, especially if it is of a high intensity or with a high work-load, they will suffer a higher degree of degradation than other types of amino acids that integrate the muscle fibres, when producing ATP. Specifically, it is Leucine that is subjected to the most damage.
This refers to the proportion that exists between the 3 branched amino acids, in particular, the quantity of leucine with respect to that of isoleucine and valine.
INSTANT BCAA'S 4:1:1 contains 4 times more leucine than the rest of amino acids.
The reason for providing these quantities is due to the fact that leucine possesses greater properties for the synthesis of proteins. This is proven by its ability to stimulate the creation of new tissues using a physiological signalling called the mTOR pathway.
- Reduces DOMS or Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness, that is, as a result of a microfibrillary rupture which often produces an intense pain, not immediately, but even 24-48 hours after physical activity; In this sense, the symptoms can be reduced.
- Improves physical performance by reducing the feeling of fatigue, both physical and mental, because it reduces the absorption of tryptophan, the precursor of serotonin.
- Energy support, when there is a reduced amount of carbohydrates available the external supply will be used, instead of turning to muscle tissue. This fact also emphasizes the use of a higher amount of fatty acids and saving muscle glycogen, when the BCAA's are taken before exercise.
The combination of these two elements produces a synergistic effect, which means that their properties are magnified when they are taken together. One of the key moments to consume them will be at post-workout, because the physical activity, according to its duration and intensity, may cause a drastic descent in the blood plasma levels, making it necessary to wait several hours for its replenishment.
If one of the objectives sought through training is hypertrophy, a beneficial action will be to provide these two supplements before and/or after training.
- Athletes and Sportspeople looking to improve and accelerate their recovery phase, and maintain a high training pace.
- Athletes and Sportspeople that want to reduce their fat percentage through a calorie restricted diet but maintaining the greatest amount of muscle mass.
- Anyone who performs a relatively intense activity with a medium or high frequency and who wants a product to optimize their recovery and improve body composition following a certain type of diet.