CREATINE EXCELL (100% Creapure®) POWDER
- Great performance enhancer
- It increases the ATP reserves
- It helps to gain lean muscle mass
- Ideal for explosive activities
- Essential for HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)
Table of contents
Creatine Excell (100% Creapure) by HSN is made of creatine monohydrate with the Creapure® seal, which certifies the pharmaceutical degree of quality and purity of the product.
The body produces around 2 grams of creatine daily. It is synthesized in the pancreas, kidneys and liver using the amino acid glycine, arginine and methionine, which are mainly present in the skeletal muscle. It is stored in the energy reserves which are used during high intensity efforts in two different ways: Around a 60% in its phosphorylated form, also known as phosphocreatine (CP); whereas the remaining 40% is stored in its free form. The latter is the one that will be available to perform a very intense effort at any time, like a sprint.
It can be found in foods such as meat, fish or eggs, but their content is so low that we cannot take advantage of its effects.
Creatine is possibly the supplement with most studies that support its use, confirming what most athletes claim, its efficacy as an ergogenic support.
As we will see below, both products will provide the same beneficial effects if we follow the same supplementation protocol.
Creapure® creatine is produced following the most demanding pharmaceutical degree standards. These include the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) methods, which ensure the quality of the manufacturing process in general; Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), designed to identify and eliminate the sources of contamination that can occur during the manufacturing process, which has been specially designed to prevent the risk of cross-contamination.
Once creatine is consumed, it will travel to the muscle cells through the bloodstream. Once it is absorbed by said cells, it is transformed into creatine phosphate. This substance will be used to provide an energy boost in those activities that require it, such as strength workouts, weightlifting, sports that mainly involve explosive efforts... Creatine phosphate helps to recharge the ATP or Adenosin Triphosphate reserves, which is a molecule that provides the power and energy that we need to perform muscle contraction.
ATP is the first source of energy that our body uses in the first moments of a high intensity and short submaximal effort (around 10 seconds). After that period, these energy deposits are emptied, and they will need some time to be recharged (synthesis of new ATP).
To keep on going at a lower intensity, our body will use another substrate to obtain ATP, which is glucose. The main difference, is that it does the same thing but slower, which is why we will not be able to maintain the same intensity. Again, it will be taken from the reserves (phosphocreatine deposits) to trigger the physiological pathway of the synthesis of ATP.
Creatine keeps the cells hydrated, apart from producing a powerful stimulus for the protein synthesis, resulting in a better muscle growth.
It also offers another series of benefits which are not directly related to sport, such as: neuroprotection, reducing the sarcopenia or controlling the glucose levels.
- Athletes who want to increase their strength and power while training and to improve their athletic performance.
- Athletes who want to gain lean muscle mass.
- People who want to improve their athletic capacity and take advantage of the benefits previously described.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/2 scoop (3g)|
|Daily dose: 1/2 scoop (3g)|
|Servings per container: 50|
|Creatine monohydrate (Creapure®)||3g|
Ingredients:Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®).
How to take CREATINE EXCELL (100% Creapure®) POWDER 150g:Consume 3g a day.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
Martina , 23/07/2018
I always combine it with my pre-workout and it does not taste bad at all. I have felt its effects when it comes to recovering between sets, which has improved my performance significantly.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
A must for bodybuilders
As a bodybuilder, this is an indispensable supplement since it helps to increase the strength and cell volume, if you are looking for that esthetic effect.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Excellent price-quality relation for a creatine. It is quite useful, regardless of the phase you are in, either bulking or cutting, it improves the performance in general.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics
Recupero mejor después de cada entreno.HSN Sport Nutrition and Natural Dietetics