EGG WHITE POWDER
Nutritional Facts EGG WHITE POWDER 1Kg
|per servingper 100g|
|Information EGG WHITE POWDER 1Kg|
|Serving size: 1 dispenser (30g)|
|Daily dose: 33|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: Eggwhite powder.|
How to take CLARA DE HUEVO EN POLVO:We recommend adding 1 tablespoon (30g) to 200ml of water. Consume at any time of the day to increase your protein intake. It is an ideal food to make all kinds of pastry recipes (custards, sponge cakes, cakes, pancakes, meringues, etc.).
- Dehydrated egg white powder
- Essential food product for athlete's diets
- Essential amino acid source
- Low in carbohydrates
- Does not contain fats or cholesterol
- Helps cover protein requirements
- Ideal for making cooking recipes
What is egg white powder?
Egg White Powder by HSN Raw Series is a nutritional supplement made form egg white. this product is obtained by separating the egg white from the yolk, and subjecting the egg white to a dehydration process.
Egg whites are a unique food product, widely used by those who seek to increase muscle mass or lose weight, as this food is pure protein, with no fats, carbohydrates or cholesterol. The egg white protein powder has a high digestibility and is used by the body as it is a protein with a high biological value (100).
In fact, the quality of the protein in egg white is used as a reference to asses the quality of the proteins in other food products of animal and vegetable origin. Additionally, egg albumin contains the 9 essential amino acids in important amounts.
What are the properties of Egg White Powder?
Per 100 grams of egg white, which is the equivalent to 3-4 liquid egg whites, it supplies the body with 11 grams of excellent quality proteins, with 0% fat, 0% cholesterol and approximately 0,5 grams of carbohydrates. It is also very rich in vitamins A, D, K, B2, B5, B12 and minerals, such as phosphorus, potassium and selenium.
Ideal food for muscle development
Egg white powder supplements are a tool of vital importance, as it helps to cover the protein requirements in an athlete's diet, and due to its high content in essential and branched (BCAA's-especially Leucine) amino acids it enhances protein synthesis, promoting recovery and muscle mass increase.
Promotes weight loss
Its consumption contributes to maintaining muscular mass in weight loss processes, and in addition, it provides a satiety feeling.
Egg protein is an excellent alternative to whey protein, so it is especially indicated for people with lactose intolerance or following an egg-lactovegetarian diet (a form of vegetarianism that allows the consumption of eggs and dairy products).
There are infinite recipes that we can prepare with the egg white (pancakes, custards, cakes, pies, meringues, etc.). Egg white powder is a very convenient way to increase the protein content of our dishes and meet the protein requirements of all types of people.
Who should take egg white powder?
- Athletes or active people looking for an extra dose of high quality protein to enrich your diet.
- People with lactose intolerance, as an alternative to whey protein.
- Ideal for enriching the diet of ovolacto-vegetarians.
- Sportspeople in cutting or weight-loss periods, that are looking for help to maintain muscle mass via a protein-rich source that is low in fats and carbohydrates.
- Anyone looking to take protein to contribute to a good nutritional condition or need this food product for cooking recipes.