ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS (EAA'S) POWDER
- Essential Amino Acids
- Among others, it provides 4708.2mg of L-leucine and 2754.6mg of L-lysine per daily dose
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Powder format
What is Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) Powder?
Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) Powder by HSNraw is a food supplement made from EAA's (essential amino acids).
Properties of EAA's
Their purpose is to recharge all the essential nutrients that are lost when we do physical exercise while improving the blood circulation in order to increase our resistance.
HSN Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) includes:
- L-leucine which activates and stimulates the protein synthesis.
- L-lysine which is involved in the calcium absorption.
- L-isoleucine which, like the previous ones, contributes to the protein synthesis.
- L-threonine which regulates the liver functions.
- L-valine which contributes to the molecular metabolism.
- L-histidine which regulates the functioning of nervous cells.
- L-methionine which contributes to the synthesis of other amino acids.
- L-phenylalanine which is involved in the tyrosine production.
- L-tryptophan which contributes to the neurotransmitter development.
All of them have been produced through a vegetable fermentation process.
How to take Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) Powder?
Mix 1 scoop (15g) in 100-200ml of water.
Who can benefit from Essential Amino Acids (EAA's) Powder?
- Those who want to follow a healthy lifestyle.
- People who want a higher nutrient supply.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (15g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (15g)|
Ingredients:L-leucine, L-lysine HCl, L-isoleucine, L-valine, L-threonine, L-histidine HCl, L-tryptophan, L-phenylalanine, L-methionine. All the amino acids have been produced through a vegetable fermentation process.
How to take ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS (EAA'S) POWDER 150gNO FLAVOUR:Mix 1 scoop (15g) in 100-200ml of water.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet.
I really like this amino acid supplement. It has no additives and it dissolves very nicely with my post-workout shake.